LPW #10: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodrayneZA

The farm murder thing is blown out of proportion. The crime rate is only bad if you are stupid. Sorry don't agree.
Sadly, it's not blown out of proportion. a few months after I went to the UK, one of our neighbours was shot in cold blood and she did not survive. Left behind an husband and a son. There was another farm murder, I can't recall who. And one of my mom's friends has a farm in Kamberg, the locals are harrassing and threatening them. So it's certainly not safe for me to come back there.

biometrics

Sadly, it's not blown out of proportion. a few months after I went to the UK, one of our neighbours was shot in cold blood and she did not survive. Left behind an husband and a son. There was another farm murder, I can't recall who. And one of my mom's friends has a farm in Kamberg, the locals are harrassing and threatening them. So it's certainly not safe for me to come back there.
During the same year farming organisation AgriSA reported on police statistics[11][12][13] which suggested that the murder rate on farms had declined to the lowest level in 20 years,[14] to a third of the level recorded in 1998.

Johnatan56

During the same year farming organisation AgriSA reported on police statistics[11][12][13] which suggested that the murder rate on farms had declined to the lowest level in 20 years,[14] to a third of the level recorded in 1998.

Official police numbers are quite iffy though.
Is a good read.

Jings

Did I say England? The whole fucking world is a fucking cruel fucking place.

Better?
I disagree. The world is full of people from different walks of life. Not everyone is cruel. Ying and yang, there is a balance. It's how this universe rolls.

spiderz

or we must just develop the ai so that the machines can take over ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.