Late Nite Check In

biometrics

Ma what? Fake bacon for the kosher/halaal consumer? That's like asking a straight guy if he is happy to have anal intercourse with another guy, cause an anus is an anus?
We have two Steers in Her*anus. The one is the mall sells that macon stuff. I declined to order.

biometrics

Well good for you!! Vote with your feet!! Is there a large muslim community in Her*anus? I fail to see the obsession we seem to have with halaal compliant stores in SA.
No not really. There is a mosque here but I hardly see activity there. The Cape does have a coloured muslim community. But hardly enough here to justify the mall not selling bacon.

Anyway, it's not about the macon, it's about the fact I have no idea what it is or what it tastes like. I wanted bacon. Simple really.

slayer

Uhm... You guys adjusted your clocks forward or something..?

Way too early for LATE night check in...

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

satanboy

No not really. There is a mosque here but I hardly see activity there. The Cape does have a coloured muslim community. But hardly enough here to justify the mall not selling bacon.

Anyway, it's not about the macon, it's about the fact I have no idea what it is or what it tastes like. I wanted bacon. Simple really.
I dare you to try it. You will never want it again.

biometrics

I dare you to try it. You will never want it again.
Dried, cured & salted lamb. Well, it doesn't sound horrible I suppose. But it certainly won't taste like bacon:

Macon is a cured and smoked form of mutton. Macon is prepared in a similar manner to bacon, with the meat being either dry cured with large quantities of salt or wet cured with brine and then smoked. The name macon is a portmanteau word of mutton and bacon.

sand_man

You right. But not by much...
f947a077c709d23f73cb89e397d57889.jpg