Late Nite Check In

Tribs

Mmmmm I went to bed early last night - before 2. Methinks that all of you need a sleep routine - I hear they work.

BloodrayneZA

Mmmmm I went to bed early last night - before 2. Methinks that all of you need a sleep routine - I hear they work.
Yeah they do until you take up a new book or crochet a new project. Those make you lose track of time. I was asleep by 1am bec I started a new crochet project yesterday.

Tribs

Yeah they do until you take up a new book or crochet a new project. Those make you lose track of time. I was asleep by 1am bec I started a new crochet project yesterday.
Ah - I have a rule. Bed is only for two things - and one of them is sleeping. I do not read, watch TV or crochet (actually I never crochet - no idea how to), and definitely no consumption of meals in bed. My mind knows that if I go to bed alone - it is time to sleep. The result is that I am asleep within minutes of putting my head on my pillow.

Urist

Shitzen sheizer, how much more are we supposed to keep up with
hiya bio and co....
scored a bottle of bootleg brannas and polished it already
what are you okes up to?

Urist

my regte naam is stoffel viljoien, ek kom uit die wes transvaal daar wan zeerust se wereld af
eintlink is ek n doosdief wat like om doose te dief
indien jy n doos het wat ek kan dief sal ek dit like om dit te dief