Kanye is a C***

scudsucker

I, too, wish I could have several hundred millions of USD, but fuck me, I would choose fairly different places to spend the $$$

Blantyre

Oh yes he does his early work is pretty fucking good he is also an amazing producer one of the best, shame he went off the rails could have made more classic albums.

Yeah, Stronger from 2007 is a legendary song.

Baxteen

nah I wouldnt even show up to the show wiht a sign then I would have to hear his music.
but as someone who doesn't just want to hate because its the popular thing I actually listened to his music in the past.
and he has 2 good songs. gold digger is catchy. sure its Jamie Fox doing all the work but its still his song.

and even though I am not religious and I actually dislike christians in general, Jesus walks is a powerful song talking about things that should not be ignored way before it was the popular thing to do.

but that just kind of proves that a broken clock is right twice a day...

LD50

there should have been a fullstop after the "is a c*** .

scudsucker

Yesus Y Christ.

Why would he something so fatuous, arrogant and stupid?

Oh... it is Kanye.

Well the 11 or so votes he gets will be 11 less for Trump, so I support him 100%

Rudolph Hart

I see Elon’s wearing shoes designed by the same toddler that designed the cyber truck.

How short is he, that he needs platform soles for extra height?

biometrics

So I subscribed to Deezer and it has this Flow feature which learns what you like.

It was playing a really catchy song and at the end I realised it was Kanye singing a song about Jesus (Jesus Walks). I don’t listen to words of music so can’t say what he sang but it was pretty good.

@satanboy