Kanye is a C***

LD50

SB hated KW on mbb as well.
Didn't you start a thread there as well?

BTW i AGREE

Textile Guy

This is news?
Not really, but then again ..... in Mongolia

JICA to implement six new projects in Mongolia

I was absolutely floored at this news ...... it took me by total surprise. Who would have guessed .......

EADC

As much as you are not wrong

He did make great music

EADC

No, he doesn't

Oh yes he does his early work is pretty fucking good he is also an amazing producer one of the best, shame he went off the rails could have made more classic albums.

Seldom Bucket

Oh yes he does his early work is pretty fucking good he is also an amazing producer one of the best, shame he went off the rails could have made more classic albums.
No, all his music is absolute shit, want to rip my ears of when any of his music comes on the radio.
Immediately switch off the offending station

EADC

No, all his music is absolute shit, want to rip my ears of when any of his music comes on the radio.
Immediately switch off the offending station

Well you are not really the best candidate you hate a whole music genre. You opinion does not change the fact he made great music.

EADC

No you are very, very, very wrong

He made great music, if a musician makes great music they make great music its irrelevant if you like it or listen to it.

There are many artists who make great music just because its not for me does not negate that they make great music.

Seldom Bucket

He made great music, if a musician makes great music they make great music its irrelevant if you like it or listen to it.

There are many artists who make great music just because its not for me does not negate that they make great music.
There is nothing wrong with the genre, Kanye is just shit and so is all his music

EADC

There is nothing wrong with the genre, Kanye is just shit and so is all his music

His accolades and having albums in the greatest 500 albums ever really speaks for itself.