Home Brewing

biometrics

OK - there is this, but check with the guys at YeahBrew:

View attachment 7963

The Beer Tap is connected directly to the ball lock so you would be pouring direct from the keg - the tap won't be mounted. And the gas connect is swage so you would probably need hose clamps to hold the gas line on. The above would work but personally I would get their input too because my taps are mounted and I have several beer lines and can therefore draw from more than just the one keg.
Have sent them my n00b enquiry.

GreGorGy

Have sent them my n00b enquiry.
I would advise this:
1603638026856.png

I use that same regulator with the sodastream adaptor to the minimix 100 from my gas (same fitting as sodastream). This way, you don't need to immediately commit to the MyGas CO2 but you can switch to it once you have it working with a sodastream 60 bottle (if you have one, otherwise - just go straight to mini mix).

biometrics

I would advise this:
View attachment 8041

I use that same regulator with the sodastream adaptor to the minimix 100 from my gas (same fitting as sodastream). This way, you don't need to immediately commit to the MyGas CO2 but you can switch to it once you have it working with a sodastream 60 bottle (if you have one, otherwise - just go straight to mini mix).
Just as I think I'm getting hang of it you confuse the shit out of me. Minimix 100? MyGas CO2?

biometrics

@GreGorGy do you use the sodastream bottles? Starting to think that's a better option as it will be easier to get refills in Her*anus.

Got a tax refund so ready to go ahead with the kegging purchase...

biometrics

Yes, I did at first and I can at any time. The S60 bottle.

In fact, the MiniMix bottle I use now is the same fitting.
Seeing that the Sodastream 60 can do 45L of beer, which is two fermenters full, I think I'll start with that. Easy to exchange being a factor in the sticks.

Also spoke to Robert from Yeahbrew yesterday which was helpful.

Going to post my shopping list later, if you'll look it over please.