Girl Talk

Tribs

If you knew what goes into getting curly hair to look amazing, you'll be happy with your straight hair :p
Shampoo, conditioner, squish to condish,leave in conditioner, praying hands, curl activator, gel, plopping, diffusing. ..and all of that depends on you finding the right products for your hair so you don't end up looking like a giant frizz ball...
Ok I take it back. I am happy with my straight hair. I do not have time in my life for fighting with hair. I need a wash and wear style. Blowdrying is the most I will do to it. And that is just to get it dry so I look halfway decent.

BloodrayneZA

I love my anklet socks - Australia is the only place I can get from so will have to beg my sister to get me some and post it to me.

At least I have my electric hair removal epilator and face mask in a bottle. I don't wear make-up or nails so not missing out.

BloodrayneZA

If you knew what goes into getting curly hair to look amazing, you'll be happy with your straight hair :p
Shampoo, conditioner, squish to condish,leave in conditioner, praying hands, curl activator, gel, plopping, diffusing. ..and all of that depends on you finding the right products for your hair so you don't end up looking like a giant frizz ball...
What he said. Mine suddenly went curly at 37, I'm 41 now and it's a real pain to maintain it. I've resorted to an hair straightener plus hair dryer and a few hair products. My whole life I've had straight hair and always wished I had curly hair, now be careful for what you wish for. It does come true.

BloodrayneZA

Oh the other wish that came true when I was 7 or 8, wishing I had a big family. When I turned 17, I discovered I had another two brothers and an older sister so that makes 7 of us.

Papa Smurf

What he said. Mine suddenly went curly at 37, I'm 41 now and it's a real pain to maintain it. I've resorted to an hair straightener plus hair dryer and a few hair products. My whole life I've had straight hair and always wished I had curly hair, now be careful for what you wish for. It does come true.
welcome to the 40s
i love this era