Girl Talk

wizardofid

What sorcery is this, girl hobbits. Clearly this click bait, heading should have been, Hobbit girl AMA.

My first question ?

Are they real and how do you find and capture one ?.

Papa Smurf

index.php

Tribs

What sorcery is this, girl hobbits. Clearly this click bait, heading should have been, Hobbit girl AMA.

My first question ?

Are they real and how do you find and capture one ?.
It all depends to what you are referring. Hobbits or girls ? Tolkien would tell you that hobbit are definitely real - though I think he would have a hard time proving it. Girls are easy to prove though.

Secondly - why would you want to capture one ? From what I understand - they are terrible things to have (girls not hobbits - no idea what it is like to have a hobbit). Most guys want one - and then cannot stop complaining when they do get one.

Tribs

Talking about my feet - here they are. They are not shaped like the pic of those hobbit feet.
1589040635281.png

emam

I will not be posting ANY pictures in this thread until level 1

I have no nails, for the first time in 12 years
My hair is a mess.... Have never washed it myself as it's bushy, thick and wavy. I have to do it now, and, no matter how careful I am with the ghd, it doesn't look right.
I have to really psych myself up once a week to wash it.
Also, box color..... Who invented this shit that washes out after one wash?

And, not to mention, the 5kgs I've put on

I feel like a right royal mess right now

Tribs

My hair is a mess.... Have never washed it myself as it's bushy, thick and wavy. I have to do it now, and, no matter how careful I am with the ghd, it doesn't look right.

Firstly - curly hair is amazing. Would love to have hair any other style other than straight. I would leave it bushy. Nails are not a problem, keep them short.
I wash mine daily - so it would have to find some way on its own to look good. And get a permanent box colour. Lasts more than 6 weeks - depending on how fast your hair grows.

Y2K

I really do sympathize with women during this time, aside from the daily stress of having to deal with Covid-19, government and society in general you've had the things that make you feel like a women taken away from you. But hey what do I know

I don't know what's real anymore.

Jings

Only had done my nails done once so not missing that. Missing a proper haircut though. Been snipping my fringe with a prestige multipurpose scissors which is used for my crafts.

D3nz

Firstly - curly hair is amazing. Would love to have hair any other style other than straight.
If you knew what goes into getting curly hair to look amazing, you'll be happy with your straight hair :p
Shampoo, conditioner, squish to condish,leave in conditioner, praying hands, curl activator, gel, plopping, diffusing. ..and all of that depends on you finding the right products for your hair so you don't end up looking like a giant frizz ball...

BloodrayneZA

I will start it off then.
A male friend (he is single) asked if I could suggest some toys for him.
I suggested a magic wand with a really cool, ribbed and studded attachment and a TENGA Zero Flip Hole Luxury Male Masturbator. Sounded cool in the description. Anything else I should suggest ?
Don't forget lube. It is a must, really a life saver.

BloodrayneZA

Only had done my nails done once so not missing that. Missing a proper haircut though. Been snipping my fringe with a prestige multipurpose scissors which is used for my crafts.
Ditto. I need a hair cut, starting to look like a bush rat now