Gallbladder pain

biometrics

I expected them to do more than just take bloods.
5k spent in the last two days and we still don't now what is wrong.
Assuming the blood goes for tests, surely that is the way to go?

biometrics

So I found out my mother had a galstone the size of an acorn. They found and removed it when they did a colon cancer operation on her. So it's in the family.

I suspect I have one busy forming and it has been for five years I suspect. Oh well, that doesn't sound too bad. 🤒

Will just have to live with it until next year I guess. Not too serious.

• Sad
Reactions: Y2K

Tribs

So I found out my mother had a galstone the size of an acorn. They found and removed it when they did a colon cancer operation on her. So it's in the family.

I suspect I have one busy forming and it has been for five years I suspect. Oh well, that doesn't sound too bad. 🤒

Will just have to live with it until next year I guess. Not too serious.
When my hubby went to hospital for a hernia op, there was a teen in the same ward. I have never heard a kid scream and cry as much as he did. He had gallstones. Do what you can to stop them from forming. And go and have them broken up with an ultrasound (or whatever they use) when you are able. Do not be mislead into thinking it isn't that bad.

Reactions: Y2K

biometrics

When my hubby went to hospital for a hernia op, there was a teen in the same ward. I have never heard a kid scream and cry as much as he did. He had gallstones. Do what you can to stop them from forming. And go and have them broken up with an ultrasound (or whatever they use) when you are able. Do not be mislead into thinking it isn't that bad.
I know it will be very painful when it grows, but I really don’t want go near doctors rooms or hospital this year. It's managable atm. Don’t notice it when sleeping or walking, only when seated, and it more like if you pinch your skin for a moment.

Tribs

I know it will be very painful when it grows, but I really don’t want go near doctors rooms or hospital this year. It's managable atm. Don’t notice it when sleeping or walking, only when seated, and it more like if you pinch your skin for a moment.
My mom in law had them - but she got pills to get rid of them. Will ask her

biometrics

My mom in law had them - but she got pills to get rid of them. Will ask her
I got this today and it seems to be helping:

1587744934513.png

Gallen
Indications

This is a homoeopathic medicine which assists in supporting the function of the hepato-biliary system and assists in the treatment of prediagnosed liver, gall and bile dysfunctions.

Composition

Homoeopathic complementary medicine
Each 1ml of liquid contains:

Achillea millefolium D2
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi D2
Artemisia absinthium D2
Berberis vulgaris D2
Chelidonium majus D2
Fel tauri D2
Gentiana lutea D2
Herniaria glabra D2
Kalium natrum tartaricum D2
Matricaria recutita (Chamomilla) D2
Nasturtium officinale D2
Natrium oleicum D2
Peumus boldus D2
Rhamnus frangula D2
Rheum palmatum D2
Silybum marianum D2
Taraxacum officinale D2
Trifolium fibrini D2
Preservative: 47% Alcohol

Homoeopathic Mode of Action

Achillea millefolium is indicated for flatulent colic.

Arctostaphylos uva-ursi assists in the treatment of vomiting associated with urinary symptoms like cystitis.

Artemisia absinthium acts on the digestive system to treat nausea and retching, bloating of the abdomen and colic with flatulence.

Berberis vulgaris acts on the liver and gall bladder to promote the flow of bile and on the venous system to improve circulation. It helps treat nausea before breakfast, heartburn and clay-coloured stools associated with excess bile.

Chelidonium majus acts on the liver and gallbaldder to treat biliousness during pregnancy, halitosis and gastralgia.

Fel tauri increases the duodenal secretions, emulsifies fats, increases intestinal peristalsis and helps relieve jaundice and obstruction of gall ducts.

Gentiana lutea has a tonic action on the appetite and treats intestinal symptoms like acid risings, nausea, stomach ache, abdominal distention, colic and flatulence.

Herniaria glabra has astringent and diuretic properties.

Kalium natrum tartaricum is indicated for vomiting and pain in the umbilical region.

Matricaria recutita has a calming effect on the gastro-intestinal tract and relieves nausea after coffee, sweating after eating and drinking, aversion to warm drinks, yellow tongue with bitter taste in mouth, bilious vomiting, abdominal distention, griping pain in the region of the navel, painful flatulence and hepatic colic.

Nasturtium officinale aids digestion and relieves colic.

Natrium oleicum has cholegogic properties and promotes healthy bile flow.

Peumus boldus relieves sensation of burning weight in the region of the stomach, bitter taste and languor.

Rhamnus frangula treats abdominal pain, colic and diarrhoea.

Rheum palmatum relieves sour smelling diarrhoea, colic and ineffectual urging to pass stools.

Silybum marianum has a healing and analgesic action on the liver and portal system. It relieves bitter eructations, small appetite, furred tongue, nausea, vomiting of green acid fluid, pain in the region of the liver and bright yellow stools. It treats constipation alternating with diarrhoea.

Taraxacum officinale relieves gastric headaches, bilious attacks with jaundiced skin, flatulence, loss of appetite and enlarged liver.

Trifolium fibrini relieves congestion of the salivary glands.

Dosage and Directions

20 drops directly on the tongue or diluted in a little water 3 times daily. Infants: Dilute 10 drops in a little water and leave to stand for a short time before administering. May be taken hourly in acute cases while symptoms are severe. Reduce dosage with improvement of symptoms

Side Effects and Special Precautions

There are no known side effects

Availability

Natura natural remedies are available from the following stores

emam

Oh hi

Let me tell you about gall bladder pain..... You DO NOT want to experience it.
Worst pain ever.

The pain is located in the middle of the chest, below the breasts, and radiates all through the stomach area, weird, horrible pain.

Whatever you do, do not take buscopan for the pain as, apparently, gall stones thrive on the stuff..... Well, that's what I was told.

Best thing I ever did was have my gall bladder removed, although, I left it too late and had no choice.
I used to think it was my spastic colon, but alas...

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

LD50

I got this today and it seems to be helping:

View attachment 824
R ?

biometrics

After a full day of using Gallen my discomfort is at least 50% less. So very happy with this product so far. Buys me time until after the crisis to have it looked at.

LD50

I bought the product today at Dischem at Cape Gate. My local didn't have. Fuckin hate having to go into the mall

LD50

Wondering if this is something you can use on a continuous basis