Gallbladder pain

biometrics

I've figured out that red wine makes mine hurt a bit, took me a long time to figure it out as it's a weird sensation you only feel when you move in a certain way at certain times. Never been able to figure it out until now.

Any of you had gallbladder pain?

biometrics

I say live on the edge a little
At least I've figured it out and it's not freaking me out anymore. When I gave up on red wine late last year after a decade+ of drinking it regularly that sensation went away quickly, and the same happened now when I gave up on my brothers dodgy old red wine. No problem with whiskey and beer, just red wine irritates it.

LD50

At least I've figured it out and it's not freaking me out anymore. When I gave up on red wine late last year after a decade+ of drinking it regularly that sensation went away quickly, and the same happened now when I gave up on my brothers dodgy old red wine. No problem with whiskey and beer, just red wine irritates it.
I don't even know where this pain would be felt.

My upper left rib hurts

satanboy

I don't have enough booze to make anything hurt.

I am pretty sure if I drank everything in my drinks cabinet, I would die.

Tribs

Going to a hospital now is way beyond the edge.
I have been there twice in the last two days. Once an emergency clinic late at night and spend most of today at one. Really hope they were clean.

• Wow
Reactions: Y2K

Tribs

What's wrong?
Started with my daughter thinking she had an ulcer in her stomach. So took her to a doctor. Just before lockdown. Doc prescribed meds and they seemed to work. Then she stopped eating - was nauseous all the time and in pain. So I took her back. She suffers from anxiety and we think this may cause the problem. I was not allowed in this time - and the doc prescribed an antidepressant. She had an adverse reaction. Her pupils were dilated and unresponsive, she was shaking and shivering. So I rushed her to the emergency room at the clinic. They put her on a drip and gave her meds to counter what the pill had done. She was groggy the whole next day but this morning she woke up in a lot of pain and retching. So I took her to a radiologist to have her bowels scanned to rule out any blockages/obstructions etc. All clear. Then took her to casualty at the hospital - hoping they would get a gastroenterologist to put a scope down her. No such luck. Put her on a drip, took bloods and gave her a script and sent her home with a referral letter for when lockdown is over. I am not a happy tribble. At least we know what it is not - but still no definitive proof as to what it is.

biometrics

Started with my daughter thinking she had an ulcer in her stomach. So took her to a doctor. Just before lockdown. Doc prescribed meds and they seemed to work. Then she stopped eating - was nauseous all the time and in pain. So I took her back. She suffers from anxiety and we think this may cause the problem. I was not allowed in this time - and the doc prescribed an antidepressant. She had an adverse reaction. Her pupils were dilated and unresponsive, she was shaking and shivering. So I rushed her to the emergency room at the clinic. They put her on a drip and gave her meds to counter what the pill had done. She was groggy the whole next day but this morning she woke up in a lot of pain and retching. So I took her to a radiologist to have her bowels scanned to rule out any blockages/obstructions etc. All clear. Then took her to casualty at the hospital - hoping they would get a gastroenterologist to put a scope down her. No such luck. Put her on a drip, took bloods and gave her a script and sent her home with a referral letter for when lockdown is over. I am not a happy tribble. At least we know what it is not - but still no definitive proof as to what it is.
Figuring out what the issue is can be difficult.