Eskom Power Alerts

biometrics

Balls. 22.00 to 00.30 tomorrow night.
Even though I have those Ellies red surge protectors on most of my stuff there are things that can't be protected like the stove and gate/garage motors, so I still prefer to switch off at the db for the duration, so this timing really sucks.

Düber

Even though I have those Ellies red surge protectors on most of my stuff there are things that can't be protected like the stove and gate/garage motors, so I still prefer to switch off at the db for the duration, so this timing really sucks.
Good move. I have a 3 min delay on my generator for the same purpose.

Nope luckily not - but depending on the level and day - we can have up to 3 2hour slots
usually one or two though 2hr slots
We are Eskom direct and have 4 hour slots. I actually prefer it because if the power is off two or three times a day it is more annoying than one long spell.

Spizz

Yep, that’s what pisses me off about these night time ones.

Spizz

FFS. My stage 2 schedule has us from 10.00 to 12.30 today. I wonder if they'll stop us for 30 minutes from midday?

Papa Smurf

Saturday morning at 00:00 for me, jissus that sux
I dont mind load shedding in the day but not when im sleeping
The second my ceiling fan switches off i wake up and then cannot fall asleep again until the fan starts up again

Its a mixture of cooling me down, keeping mozzies away and the white noise that soothes me into a deep sleep

Seldom Bucket

Saturday morning at 00:00 for me, jissus that sux
I dont mind load shedding in the day but not when im sleeping
The second my ceiling fan switches off i wake up and then cannot fall asleep again until the fan starts up again

Its a mixture of cooling me down, keeping mozzies away and the white noise that soothes me into a deep sleep

Normally you are passed out and should not wake easily