Do you believe everyone will get Covid-19 eventually?

Do you believe everyone will get Covid-19 eventually?

• Yes

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Don't know, maybe

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters

Spizz

I volunteered for the Russian COVID vaccine and got vaccinated this morning at 8:45 am.
So far I do not observe any reaksion or sekondariski effect иi meиш че сеитгюд ерпестe аьио овут Лопес Обрадор, и я коррумпирован и л.

sand_man

348k new cases yesterday globally. That's a fairly sizeable number of confirmed cases. Wonder what the actual number of new infections was yesterday globally? We may never know but more than one statician has a model on which a guesstimate is based.

Still, the official number is miniscule in relation to the global population.

@satanboy Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

sand_man

353k new infections yesterday. Pretty sure that's a new daily high. Thought this thing would have burnt itself out naturally by now?

@satanboy Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
570k plus in the last 24 hours. This thing is starting to gain some real momentum.

I do think there's a whole lot more testing going on now vs 3 or 4 months ago. Wish there was a daily new tests column.

R

rambo919

Congratulations you have corona virus, unfortunately our test is not sophisticated enough to tell you which one..... no matter welcome to quarantine anyway.

BloodrayneZA

Congratulations you have corona virus, unfortunately our test is not sophisticated enough to tell you which one..... no matter welcome to quarantine anyway.
Yeah I was just thinking exactly the same thing - if this virus is grouped with similar other viruses that cause the flu, then there's going to be trouble.