Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

biometrics

Can I visit my friends if we all go to the same restaurant and scream at each-other from different tables?
My observation from driving around town the past few days is that most people think it's all over and they can do as they please.

access™

So what's the deal with restaurants?

have a friend with 2 restaurants. his landlord is charging him a couple of thousand storage while closed, as apposed to a few tens of thousands rent if had to be open, even just for takeaways.

do you risk opening with less than half the turnover, kitchen staff getting corona, money spent on sanitizing, paying full rent because the doors are open.

its pretty fucked up

Mortymoose

I am overweight, But very active and at my last medical 7 months my sugar and blood pressure were deemed normal and the chances of me having a heart attack are only 8%...... So I think at least two six packs are in order this fine afternoon....

Textile Guy

I am overweight, carrying a large frame, But very active and at my last medical 7 months my sugar and blood pressure were deemed normal and the chances of me having a heart attack are only 8%...... So I think at least two six packs are in order this fine afternoon....

FTFY

biometrics

I am overweight, But very active and at my last medical 7 months my sugar and blood pressure were deemed normal and the chances of me having a heart attack are only 8%...... So I think at least two six packs are in order this fine afternoon....
I'd venture a guess your BMI is above 30, therefore obese, not overweight. I'm 1.85m and 104kg and have a BMI of 30.4 which is just over the line. If I lose 2 kg I'll be overweight.

Calculate it:

GreGorGy

I'd venture a guess your BMI is above 30, therefore obese, not overweight. I'm 1.85m and 104kg and have a BMI of 30.4 which is just over the line. If I lose 2 kg I'll be overweight.

Calculate it:

Toss that BMI calculator. In my professional applications, I use an adjusted (and corrected) one. Visit https://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/trefethen/bmi_calc.html for a more insights and a better formula.