Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

biometrics

Took 30 minutes for payment to go through.

I specifically only selected items in stock in Cape Town. Estimate was Tue 2 June. Now it is Thu 11 Jun. WTF!?

Oh well, have loads of beer and cider.

biometrics

Due to the 30 minute delay the wine and gin is now out of stock. So I guess I go to the back of the queue. Dwis.

Mortymoose

We open our Tops on Tuesday, doing pre orders, Oh! My word, people have gone fukkin nuts, households placing orders that you could run a pub on for a month..... Tuesday gonna be a very interesting day!

satanboy

Took 30 minutes for payment to go through.

I specifically only selected items in stock in Cape Town. Estimate was Tue 2 June. Now it is Thu 11 Jun. WTF!?

Oh well, have loads of beer and cider.
delivery date is Wednesday, 17 June 2020.
One of my items is out of stock....FFS
:sneaky:

biometrics

delivery date is Wednesday, 17 June 2020.
One of my items is out of stock....FFS
:sneaky:
Mine was in stock in CPT when I placed the order. Got an email from my bank immediately. Took TA 30 minutes to confirm. Items out of stock by then.

biometrics

They’re holding it back so you can celebrate my birthday :p
Date has shifted to the 15th. Feck, I knew I should split the order but decided to just order what is in stock in CPT, guess the rest of the country piled in as well.

bokka1

Takealot: I ordered three bottles of whisky, the order now shows shipped with delivery on Thursday, 4 June 2020.

Our local Tops had lots of stock when I walked past it during the week. I want to get me a bottle of Buffalo Trace, my bourbon kakked weeks ago.

Bryn

I really don't understand why anyone gave a shit about not being able to get alcohol. Unless you're a raging alcoholic, who cares. Drink other stuff.