Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

biometrics

Notice to restaurants, this means no take away deliveries.

Attachments

• Notice to Restaurant Industry.pdf.pdf
    53.3 KB · Views: 5

GreGorGy

For FUCKS SAKES!!!!!

I stockpiled Guinness. And then drank half the stock. I need three cases in the next two days. Christ, I have no idea how I am going to make it. And I split from my chick last week. No chick for a month. God help me. God help us all.

Damnit, I'm starting to panic already. And I have maybe two grams of weed. Trees won't be ready for a month.

Secured 40 tins of Guinness plus the 25 in the fridge. Also got a bottle of rum. Got Jack for the boy. We may need to get just one more case of normal beer to be on the safe side.

I got the 16, the rum and the jack - he secured the other 24. Local PnP was limiting how many cases a person could buy. Good on them. Bit short on tobacco. Oh no...

biometrics

Secured 40 tins of Guinness plus the 25 in the fridge. Also got a bottle of rum. Got Jack for the boy. We may need to get just one more case of normal beer to be on the safe side.

I got the 16, the rum and the jack - he secured the other 24. Local PnP was limiting how many cases a person could buy. Good on them. Bit short on tobacco. Oh no...
That's like only 30L of Guinness! I've got 120L of beer left and that's not going to last. Luckily getting 18 bottles of red wine soon. That will help. Oh and 4L of emergency whisky. Have to share with housemate.

Spizz

That's like only 30L of Guinness! I've got 120L of beer left and that's not going to last. Luckily getting 18 bottles of red wine soon. That will help. Oh and 4L of emergency whisky. Have to share with housemate.

Sooooo much booze in my house.

GreGorGy

Exact count is 440 x 60 59 (just opened one) so not quite the 30L. 26 litres (I rounded up, for hope) of Guinness, 21 days. I also have a few Grolsches and Becks Red (maybe 10). Together with the bottle of Tully, the nip of Johnnie Red, the bottle of Havana Club, the bottle of Drambuie and stragglers I should make it. I try not to drink on Sundays and Mondays and these next three weeks, I had better succeed in that.

biometrics

Exact count is 440 x 60 59 (just opened one) so not quite the 30L. 26 litres (I rounded up, for hope) of Guinness, 21 days. I also have a few Grolsches and Becks Red (maybe 10). Together with the bottle of Tully, the nip of Johnnie Red, the bottle of Havana Club, the bottle of Drambuie and stragglers I should make it. I try not to drink on Sundays and Mondays and these next three weeks, I had better succeed in that.
Ok, I think you're going to make it. ;)