Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

biometrics

Wonder if Woolies and Checkers will do deliveries during the lock down?
Probably covered by the bold part:

The categories of people who will be exempted from this lockdown are the following: health workers in the public and private sectors, emergency personnel, those in security services – such as the police, traffic officers, military medical personnel, soldiers – and other persons necessary for our response to the pandemic. It will also include those involved in the production, distribution and supply of food and basic goods, essential banking services, the maintenance of power, water 4 and telecommunications services, laboratory services, and the provision of medical and hygiene products.

biometrics

Starts midnight Thursday, so only three shopping days left to xmas. Shops are going to be crazy crazy.

GreGorGy

For FUCKS SAKES!!!!!

I stockpiled Guinness. And then drank half the stock. I need three cases in the next two days. Christ, I have no idea how I am going to make it. And I split from my chick last week. No chick for a month. God help me. God help us all.

Damnit, I'm starting to panic already. And I have maybe two grams of weed. Trees won't be ready for a month.