Coronavirus COVID-19 News specific to South Africa

biometrics

*Indoor and outdoor venues can take up to 50% of their capacity. There must be provisions for proof of vaccinations - if not, only 1 000 people and 2 000 people will be allowed indoors and outdoors respectively. This will allow for sports gatherings, conferences and music performances;
*The number of people allowed at a funeral will increase to 200;
*Wearing masks indoors is still mandatory, but wearing them outdoors is no longer compulsory;
*A space of 1 meter must still be maintained between people, apart from schools (physical distancing);
*Travellers entering SA must show proof of vaccination or a PCR test; and
*Those entering who want a vaccination, can get one from Wednesday.

Düber

Not here, finding someone with a mask in the street is rare. Strangely the car guards seem to keep them on though.

Düber

Went for my booster today, my arm is quite sore moreso than with the first two.

Nicholas

In the mall or shops yes. Not outside.
I feel that I may as well keep it on when I am walking to said shops [or my library] rather than using it as a necklace. It isn't as though it is uncomfortable for me.

The pain my arm lasted longest after my first injection. No side effects that I am aware of.

Düber

I feel that I may as well keep it on when I am walking to said shops [or my library] rather than using it as a necklace. It isn't as though it is uncomfortable for me.

The pain my arm lasted longest after my first injection. No side effects that I am aware of.
I literally only wear mine when forced to, like in the shop itself.
I am still seriously puzzled by the people that wear it in their cars when they are alone, makes no sense.

biometrics

Yeah I don mine while approaching.