Coronavirus around the world thread

biometrics

One can always be hopeful it works on this occasion.
Lol.

Nothing has changed, so why would it?

Anyway, this is not the thread for it. Feel free to make an Israel thread if you want to continue this.

satanboy

In much of the Southern Hemisphere, a meaningful flu season mostly failed to materialize as usual in April – around the time autumn is poised to become winter. Now, in what is often the peak period for reported cases, they continue to lag well behind the norm. For many experts, the notion of dealing with a heavy flu season and a pandemic at the same time is daunting. The combination could overwhelm health systems, and complicate the ability to make accurate diagnoses.

R

[)roi(]

Lol.

Nothing has changed, so why would it?

Anyway, this is not the thread for it. Feel free to make an Israel thread if you want to continue this.
No worries... no need; I'll join one if it's created and there's interest.
As for "Nothing has changed" -- really... do we just ignore the new peace deal in Middle East?

biometrics

No worries... no need; I'll join one if it's created and there's interest.
As for "Nothing has changed" -- really... do we just ignore the new peace deal in Middle East?
One country != Middle East

biometrics

Only 6% of the mortality was because of COVID... hence it's far less relevant than yearly flu. Excess hype, panic, politicisation, etc... doesn't change that fact.
So having a comorbidity with covid means they didn't die of covid.

I'll be sure to go mask free, hug people and not sanitise my hands with my three comorbidities. Afterall covid won't kill me.

R

[)roi(]

Egypt is in Africa.
Neighbouring nations count...
-- it's not as if there never has been any conflict between Egypt and Israel over territory that falls within the Middle East:
  • Arab-Israeli War of (1948-1949)
  • Egyptian Seizure of the Israeli ship Bat Galim (Summer, 1954)
  • Israeli Raid on Gaza (Feb. 28, 1955)
  • Suez/Sinai War (1956)
  • Arab-Israeli War of 1967
  • The War of Attrition (1968-1970)
  • Arab-Israeli War of 1973

biometrics

Deaths occur every day... are they all because of COVID?
850k is the current Covid deaths according to the WHO. But of course your blind following of anything Trump will dismiss it.

biometrics

Neighbouring nations count...
-- it's not as if there never has been any conflict between Egypt and Israel over territory that falls within the Middle East:
  • Arab-Israeli War of (1948-1949)
  • Egyptian Seizure of the Israeli ship Bat Galim (Summer, 1954)
  • Israeli Raid on Gaza (Feb. 28, 1955)
  • Suez/Sinai War (1956)
  • Arab-Israeli War of 1967
  • The War of Attrition (1968-1970)
  • Arab-Israeli War of 1973
Still not the ME, but I'll let that one slide.

Are you sure Jordan is on board?

R

[)roi(]

850k is the current Covid deaths according to the WHO. But of course your blind following of anything Trump will dismiss it.

Trump has dismissed something with regard to this recently? when... please provide a link?

Nope the 6% is based on the CDC new reporting, and I doubt all the deaths recorded as COVID the world over were similarly devoid of politics and fraud.

WHO has certainly not proven itself to be devoid of corruption; look no further than the Director-General; Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus...
Deaths occur every day for various reasons; the fact that COVID is the latest flu; doesn't mean all causes of death become attributable to it.