Can someone loop me in on what's been happening?

The_Ogre

Not fallout, rather it has become toxic in some sections, some idiots are fucking irritating people.People getting ban for stupid shit, and getting tired of DSTV and other crap been peddled to death.Same recycled news, dumb ass racists, religious nuts, fucktards, trolls and general assholes spoiling the fun.
Yeah, but I don't like you so what the fuck are we going to do about your problem? You can pay for my essential services certificate and I can meet you in De Aar so I can moer you straight (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Y2K

You tend to play in the serious topics. I don't know much about you. And you also don't have anything in the about section. My knowledge of people is limited to those I interact with :)
I don't post anything in the about section because I didn't think it was necessary, its easy enough to find my blog, name, narrow down my location based on what I post, potentially scrape the metadata from my images. If you're good enough find my Facebook account that was "deleted" over a year ago but we all know nothing is ever deleted when it comes to Facebook.

I've had really bad experiences in the past and I'm scared of being hurt...again.

Y2K

My wife and sister showing off again ....

Bitches, here I am, sweating over a PC talking shit, when I should be designing a new wing material, and they are posting their pics to folks back home.

No boerewors from me to either this week ........... especially that redneck sister ....

So pissed off, think I will pop out to Steak and Shake for a Burger and Coke ...
Where are you?

wizardofid

Yeah, but I don't like you so what the fuck are we going to do about your problem? You can pay for my essential services certificate and I can meet you in De Aar so I can moer you straight (y)

Tell you what, if you can break your erect penis in two, you are man enough to take me on. Otherwise shut the fuck up, sit down, have a beer and smoke with us :)

But you will have send pics, not to me, but grant so he can verify.....

Of course a joke, if you feel the need to vent more frustration, my door is open....:D

The_Ogre

Tell you what, if you can break your erect penis in two, you are man enough to take me on. Otherwise shut the fuck up, sit down, have a beer and smoke with us :)

But you will have send pics, not to me, but grant so he can verify.....

Of course a joke, if you feel the need to vent more frustration, my door is open....:D
Listen here, you Vrystaatse rooigrond naai. You've already steped on my penis by joining here before me.

This is your last warning. I do not take lightly to being insulted from a person who's reugby team looks like they're playing waterpolo.

Thanks for the welcome, buddy (y)

wizardofid

Listen here, you Vrystaatse rooigrond naai. You've already steped on my penis by joining here before me.

This is your last warning. I do not take lightly to being insulted from a person who's reugby team looks like they're playing waterpolo.

Well listen here you little shit Iam a temporary immigrant here, my homeground is kempton park, so I will always be northern transvaal regardless of how shit they have been preforming and not my fault you took ages to service the goats twice as the reason for showing up late here.Besides you aren't close to any fucking rugby team worth mentioning, the only time you manage to do well is when you buy players and then still fucking manage to lose.So how about you stop servicing the goats and do some thing useful like find an ant hill and fucking die already.....

It is clear you can't even have a piss up in a brewery, come back when you have grown some testicle hair.....

BTW your welcome enjoy your stay. :)

Dave

I don't post anything in the about section because I didn't think it was necessary, its easy enough to find my blog, name, narrow down my location based on what I post, potentially scrape the metadata from my images. If you're good enough find my Facebook account that was "deleted" over a year ago but we all know nothing is ever deleted when it comes to Facebook.

I've had really bad experiences in the past and I'm scared of being hurt...again.

Just be careful with @Tribs, you've seen Fatal Attraction and Misery, right?

Papa Smurf

check this drunk poes out

Tribs

lol Stalking someone is a lot of work 😂 I am lazy. So you named yourself after a firewall? Makes perfect sense given what you just said.

Sorry you were hurt - it seems to be a trend lately.

Tribs

Women are evil, what more can be said.

🤭
We are not. I, for one, am perfectly nice. A little dim and ditzy, but definitely not evil. I just happen to like skulls and horror movies - both perfectly normal things to love.

• Love
Reactions: Y2K