Black Friday 2022

Johnatan56

Who bought what today?
Spill!
In tech purchases is the one (monitor), a Sage Barista Pro (coffee machine), a knock container (for coffee grounds) and two jackets (gifts, couldn't find one for myself).

Otherwise nothing was really on special, and it's just me buying stuff I planned to get anyways, was just keeping track of pricing the last few months and planned to spend 14th check on it (14 salaries here, 13/14th have lower tax, 13th is paid in June, 14th November).

Nicholas

In tech purchases is the one (monitor), a Sage Barista Pro (coffee machine), a knock container (for coffee grounds) and two jackets (gifts, couldn't find one for myself).

Otherwise nothing was really on special, and it's just me buying stuff I planned to get anyways, was just keeping track of pricing the last few months and planned to spend 14th check on it (14 salaries here, 13/14th have lower tax, 13th is paid in June, 14th November).
Eminently sensible, as always.

I considered buying a second hard disk. The side of me that argued against it won. [I'd rather reclaim space by deleting files that are not important to me than buy space.]