Black Friday 2022

Rudolph Hart

Apologies for starting early, but watching how the price of the inverter I bought (takealot) has gone up by R3k in just over a week I got to wondering when they’ll advertise it at a huge discount for the same price I paid for it, which led me to thinking about Black Friday.

And if anyone should see a great price on a extra battery pack for an EcoFlow River Pro for Black Friday, I’d appreciate a heads up. 😉

biometrics

Apologies for starting early, but watching how the price of the inverter I bought (takealot) has gone up by R3k in just over a week I got to wondering when they’ll advertise it at a huge discount for the same price I paid for it, which led me to thinking about Black Friday.

And if anyone should see a great price on a extra battery pack for an EcoFlow River Pro for Black Friday, I’d appreciate a heads up. 😉

You can track Takealot price changes over time here:

biometrics

biometrics

Good deals on Apple gear:

scudsucker

I bought two whole skinned and cleaned rabbit carcasses. I guess my idea of Black Friday is something different to other people!
My last effort with a rabbit was delicious.

rabbit.jpeg

Rabbit & Guinness Pie, everything but the Guniness home-made. I now have my own home-brew stout but might try a white wine/herb based sauce for a change.

Last edited: