Your Corona COVID-19 Lockdown Experience

Seldom Bucket

You can buy alcohol in all the supermarkets so it's not a big problem.
Unlike here where it would all be cold turkey.

No dogging, country driving, etc?
See o' Borris is going a bit crazy and the locals are giving him a BIG fuck you

Seldom Bucket

Supposedly no problem with driving here if you're on your way to get some exercise or going shopping, it was one of the points made in the Q&A they held.
Lucky, we can't even go dogging.
Have to run around the house 10 times or swim 100 laps in the jacuzzi

biometrics

I saw that, there hasn't been any talk of that here. Supermarkets can continue selling their full range, online businesses can still operate as normal.
I'm really impressed with our governments actions, a full lock down is the only way. And in the case of this country, less alcohol means less violence and hospital beds occupied. So it makes sense.

But the likes of Trump and Borris aren't quite getting it yet.

Seldom Bucket

I'm really impressed with our governments actions, a full lock down is the only way. And in the case of this country, less alcohol means less violence and hospital beds occupied. So it makes sense.

True, but as one of the drunkest countries in the world 2 weeks in, there might be problems and a big voter loss for cANCer

Dave

No one is quite as bad as Trump (well, maybe Bolsanaro), he thinks everything will be back to normal in 2 weeks.

LD50

But it's not a full lock down, not really

biometrics

But it's not a full lock down, not really
Why do you say that? We're not even allowed to take the dog for a walk (not that I have one).

Do you have to work? What do you do that is an essential service?

LD50

Why do you say that? We're not even allowed to take the dog for a walk (not that I have one).

Do you have to work? What do you do that is an essential service?
It's all the people in the different chains of essential services who will still be out and about. Add to that the rest of us who will still go out to a shop, pharmacy etc. People will still have contact.
There's a shit load of businesses who will be operating still. All I'm saying is that this is not a complete lock down