Your best two consecutive years?

BloodrayneZA

1996-1997 - last year of school, lots of stuff happened (mind you it was good stuff) and then 1997 went to the UK for 3 months.

spiderz

1939-1940 ... and then they went and attacked the russians 😞

Papa Smurf

1996-1997 - last year of school, lots of stuff happened (mind you it was good stuff) and then 1997 went to the UK for 3 months.
i went to UK August 1997, arrived a week before Princess Di died
Lived there until May 2000

I honestly cant think of the best 2 consecutive years of my life as there is always some kak that comes along just when you think everything is going great, so im gonna thumbsuck it and say my time in UK was the best as I had an awesome gf back then and we were earning a fortune working for IBM, every weekend was a party

Tribs

I guess '89 and 90. Left home to study, fell in love for the first time, lost my virginity, learnt that I can get falldown drunk and survive, was a DJ at a radio station, had mad times with my dorm mates, made great friends and memories, performed at the festival in Grahamstown - twice, had sex at the Settlers Monument, directed a play, appeared in a musical, got engaged, had my first G&T sundowner - and hated it (I now love Gin). Went to PE for the first time. Went to a gay club with my ex (yes I dated a gay guy), chased ghosts at De Deur, drove a Bantam and raced a Golf GTI - and won..... and soooo many more things.

TabacNW

Mmm .... 2006 - 2008
First big mine house. Gym, steriods, big arms, dyed hair, drugs, girls, parties. First wife. 3 some. Divorce.
More girls. Even a pregnant fairy with her friend.

netstrider

One of my best years was 2007. The following year was horrible.

I'd say 2019-2020 because the missus is pregnant this year and we've been very happy.