Will you go to restaurants with the new rules?

Will you go to restaurants with the new rules?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

beans100

weird, bought the 2x burger special for R100
each came with a small cup of monkey gland and cheese sauce, as well as chips and onion rings in a separate box.
got hot buffalo wings as well, came with chips and onion rings as well as durky and blue cheese sauce... delicious.
Ja, that's why my wife bought it, was because of the special. But no cups of sauce or onion rings. Only sachets of chip sauce and bbq sauce.

BloodrayneZA

Well Done (y)
Dig this pandemic, for those that have survived we are coming out of this a much better person coz we have all learned to cook groceries and make alcohol !!!!
Indeed, I’ve always been able to do things myself and am prepared for a zombie apocalypse too lol

Tribs

I would love to go to a restaurant. But I will not be going. Eating with a mask on would not work well for me.

biometrics

I’ve been thinking which restaurants in our region has outdoor seating and don’t employ people from our township where the infection rate is high. Cruel, I know, but I don't want to get sick. I have a brewery/restaurant in mind, they only have two people in their kitchen. Will have to call and ask if I can buy take away beer and then drink it there...

R

[)roi(]

I don't know how most restaurants are going to survive this... it's going to be a huge problem for SA because unemployment was already ridiculous high because of ANC policy, and this imost certainly is going to exacerbate things as this sector covers a huge % of employment .

I'd love to support my favorite restaurants but I certainly won't be doing that when government idiocy is dialed up so high. Cooking at home and quaffing my own beer is not painful when compared with the rules for restaurants -- and that doesn't even factor in a Karen or two.

satanboy

I don't like eating at restaurants, haven't in years. Yet, my wife decided this past Sunday to buy us Spur Burgers at the Spur and Go at the Shell Ultra near us. Was bland, like they use I&J patties on the burgers. And too much cold chips. Also, don't they do onion rings any more???
Spur isn't considered "eating out'. imho

Textile Guy

Well Done (y)
Dig this pandemic, for those that have survived we are coming out of this a much better person coz we have all learned to cook groceries and make alcohol !!!!
I learned to cough and not fart or shit myself .....
I also learnt that coughing is the new "Fuck Off" ..... because when I cough ...... well people seem to just fuck off 🙇‍♀️

Johnatan56

So I went against what I said, I went to Tiger's Milk today to meet up with a friend who's leaving CT soon, there were a total of three tables occupied.

What's fun is that they ask for an ID number at entry for the form, that's just inviting fraud considering every single establishment is asking for it. Of course my number is wrong.

The thing to measure temperature is also useless, the person was perfectly fine with measuring me at 35.1C. I'd probably be on the floor passed out (should be around 35.4C body temperature since forehead is around 0.3 lower for SD, you're suffering from extreme hypothermia if <35C) if that was valid. They'd need to invest in more expensive equipment if they actually want to use that, and they'd need to train people in regards to the proper distance as from which to use it (15cm).

Friend took the MyCiti back, think that's the last time he's using public transport as they let a clearly ill person onto the main bus line.