Will you go to restaurants with the new rules?

Will you go to restaurants with the new rules?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters

Textile Guy

Fuck no ....... the bastards here in Florida are busy opening a COVID fan club ........... its more popular than Donald Trump at a redneck convention

sand_man

Reluctantly.

Contaminated cutlery and crockery are my primary concerns.

You most at risk from staff and fellow patrons though.

The food itself is most likely fairly safe.

EmJay

No. I have rediscovered my love for cooking and experimenting with food. Tonight I am making my own home made Cinnabon. This weekend it's my own home made pasta. Friends are too scared to do anything anyway, which was the only reason for eating out. Most restaurants are overpriced with mediocre food too.

Papa Smurf

Well Done (y)
Dig this pandemic, for those that have survived we are coming out of this a much better person coz we have all learned to cook groceries and make alcohol !!!!

Papa Smurf

restaurants are gonna suffer as they rely on alcohol sales

The Restaurants Association of SA has demanded that the government lift its ban on restaurants serving alcohol with sit-down meals. From Monday, restaurants can finally reopen since the beginning of the national lockdown. Restaurants have now, however, complained that the ban on serving alcohol will render most establishments unable to reopen because it will be infeasible from a business point of view.

chrisc

Outdoors where there are not too many people

Went to the Little Stream at Klein Constantia, 4 cars in the car-park (usually 30+) and could just see some other people. Large grounds and 3 of us sat at a table with no-one around

Food offered was minimal but not expensive

I'd go there again

There are many outdoor restaurants in Cape Town and if you get a nice day like today (was up to 19 deg) with no wind, its really good

Johnatan56

Sit down? No.

Thinking of maybe going to the Bagel place if they're open, but only if on the way to my friend if weather is good.
1593548700457.png
Maybe I'll pick up a cake slice as well, so tempted...
1593548731602.png

beans100

ordered some spur yesterday... tasted like spur
you can't sit down there yet.

I don't like eating at restaurants, haven't in years. Yet, my wife decided this past Sunday to buy us Spur Burgers at the Spur and Go at the Shell Ultra near us. Was bland, like they use I&J patties on the burgers. And too much cold chips. Also, don't they do onion rings any more???

koeks525

Reluctant to go to restaurants... I am trying to make home prepared meals feel normal. Saved a lot of money when we were in level 4 and 5 of the CCP virus restrictions.

Urist

I don't like eating at restaurants, haven't in years. Yet, my wife decided this past Sunday to buy us Spur Burgers at the Spur and Go at the Shell Ultra near us. Was bland, like they use I&J patties on the burgers. And too much cold chips. Also, don't they do onion rings any more???
weird, bought the 2x burger special for R100
each came with a small cup of monkey gland and cheese sauce, as well as chips and onion rings in a separate box.
got hot buffalo wings as well, came with chips and onion rings as well as durky and blue cheese sauce... delicious.