What Radio Station Do You Listen To?

Papa Smurf

I grew up listening to Radio 5 in the 80's

Nowadays I am loving Magic828am as they are an English broadcasting station and play mostly music from my era

I have discovered another new station now that is in the UK and is almost advert free, and I love their music and British humour

Dave

I only really listen to the radio in the car.

usually this station:

biometrics

Used to listen to Cape Talk for many years, mostly in the car. But haven't the past few years.

Düber

I used to be an avid 702 listener but when politics took over even the light-hearted shows I moved over to music stations.

These days I have a USB with about 3500 songs but sometimes listen to Mansfield's radio station with all the old voices or 5FM for some newer stuff.

In my shed sadly the only station that has a signal strong enough is Jacaranda but thankfully an angle grinder or sander drowns it out most of the time. :)

Rudolph Hart

I stopped listening to the radio a few years ago. Load up a few podcasts for a long trip, got music on my phone, and can stream more if I want, why would I want to listen to a self-centred prick telling me how great his website is and that I must check out the video he just uploaded? When he finished trying to drive traffic to his social media, he’ll do his puerile best to say something controversial enough to start a fight, and when he needs a break he’ll play some crap he thinks might be music.

Tribs

I used to listen to radio 94,7 or 702. And I still should as they are our major clients. It is how we make a living. But I listen to YouTube or CDs. If I am in CT and the car doesn't have Bluetooth, then I will listen to KFM - which is one of ours. In KZN I will listen to ECR. SO listens to Hot 91.1 - also one of ours.