What are you eating just now?

satanboy

Tried Steers again for lunch.
What a disappointment. The burger was fine, pity they don't want to add cheese. The chips were rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

sand_man

Agreed until you taste it.
So good (pity the SO doesn't agree)
My vegetarian SO loves the beef patties. She's tried many brands but says this is head and shoulders above anything else.

Was at Woolies this morning and come pretty close to buying a pack of sausages. R200 for 4...

@satanboy Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

sand_man

They've refused every time I've asked.

I added my own cheese when I got home.
That's nonsense!! Fuck me, if my cashiers were refusing a customer cheese they'd get a written warning! Different story if the customer was expecting it free. You not expecting it free are you?

We actively encourage upselling which includes offering customers extras on their burgers/chips... cheese slices, bacon, onion bits etc etc etc

satanboy

That's nonsense!! Fuck me, if my cashiers were refusing a customer cheese they'd get a written warning! Different story if the customer was expecting it free. You not expecting it free are you?

We actively encourage upselling which includes offering customers extras on their burgers/chips... cheese slices, bacon, onion bits etc etc etc
Of course not, I am not a Karen.

Many years ago we used to get our veggie burgers with cheese and egg.

biometrics

Not in Her*anus. We seem to be too far from Cape Town to get this fancy stuff. Both Woolies in town don't stock any Beyond products.

Wife's restaurant does them though :whistle:
Till what time is she open and does she sell beer? Can’t do lunch without beer.

Spizz

Till what time is she open and does she sell beer? Can’t do lunch without beer.

Sort of. They have the license now and there is wine, but still organising stock and beer is being arranged.

I’m there just now. Waiting on brekkie but the lunchtime harvest table is just being set up.

24b4859c41b3ce2f0f6e55b63424768b.jpg

spiderz

Sort of. They have the license now and there is wine, but still organising stock and beer is being arranged.

I’m there just now. Waiting on brekkie but the lunchtime harvest table is just being set up.

24b4859c41b3ce2f0f6e55b63424768b.jpg
Where's the bacon?