What are you eating just now?

Tribs

I lost the plot last night. Fridays are always pizza night. I even went to the store to get cheese and bases. And then when it came time to make supper - I made sausages and chips. Forgot completely that it was Friday. Now they want pizza today but I bought rolls for burgers. So do we just eat the rolls with lunch and have pizzas tonight and no burgers tomorrow - or do I go shopping again for more rolls ? This staying inside is confusing.

Jings

I lost the plot last night. Fridays are always pizza night. I even went to the store to get cheese and bases. And then when it came time to make supper - I made sausages and chips. Forgot completely that it was Friday. Now they want pizza today but I bought rolls for burgers. So do we just eat the rolls with lunch and have pizzas tonight and no burgers tomorrow - or do I go shopping again for more rolls ? This staying inside is confusing.

Decisions, decisions. You could always elect a committee to talk it out while serving burger or pizzas at the meeting.

Spizz

Breakfast tortilla rap filled with omelette, avocado, mushrooms and cheese. Chilli jam on the side.

569c1857c8f2c6e65e547b0e9be4a883.jpg

Tribs

Oh I did - now I put that in the pizza thread too. Oops

I made biscuits. Should have been shortbread but I could not buy caster sugar and I have no mixer. So had to cream the butter and sugar by hand. I got bored. So while it is the shortbread recipe - it is not as soft and fluffy as it should be
1586124965666.png

Tribs

Is that a T.A.R.D.I.S buscuit tin?
Yes - it was actually an icebox but we use it for tea bags.
I also bought him a teapot and cup but that he hasn't taken out of the box. We have a sonic screwdriver, a dalek, tardis on my keychain, and Allons y.... and a few other bits.

Last edited:

Spizz

What's everyone having for snacks?

It’s my eldest sons birthday so we’re firing up the braai mid afternoon. Got some beyond burgers, huge garlicky type mushrooms, veggie kebabs, braai broodjies, hasselback potatoes and a few salads.