We love cats!

Spizz

We have 2 cats. Spice is affectionate and loves to sit on your lap when watching TV or lying in bed etc. Snowy on the other hand is very skittish and for an 11 year old, she is very suspicious of everyone except my 14 year old son. In who's bedroom she basically lives in and on who's bed she has slept since she was a kitten.

Last night she came to sit on my lap on the couch while watching TV.

Strange days indeed.

Seldom Bucket

We have 2 cats. Spice is affectionate and loves to sit on your lap when watching TV or lying in bed etc. Snowy on the other hand is very skittish and for an 11-year-old, she is very suspicious of everyone except my 14-year-old son. In who's bedroom she basically lives in and on who's bed she has slept since she was a kitten.

Last night she came to sit on my lap on the couch while watching TV.

Strange days indeed.
She is just saying you are now welcome in her house

emam

I lost my precious fat cat last night.
I'm heart broken
d6b696aeef2291cb6c642cc87d7bc289.jpg

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

emam

Sad..

how old was he/she?
She was about 11 or 12. I had her for 10 years.
Was rescued as a "feral" from a factory in Vredenburg. She had just had a litter of kittens. The people working there took the kittens and wanted to kill her. Someone saved her and took her to a vet. Saw her on Facebook and I just had an inkling that I had to have her. She was the most amazing cat I've ever had. So loving, almost human and my cuddler and soother. She just loved everyone.
I'm just heart broken.
She succumbed to kidney failure

OCP

That dog is saying "get this animal away from my back".

:p
Nha - he's super friendly and often sleeps with our other cat.

Little kitten (or Spawn of Chucky as he is affectionately known) has been very wary of this big bad dog.
This was the first time he came to lie close and kept inching close until eventually his paws were touching the dogs fur - so sweet.

OCP

I lost my precious fat cat last night.
I'm heart broken
d6b696aeef2291cb6c642cc87d7bc289.jpg

Sorry for you loss - their lives are unfairly short compared to ours :-(

You gave her 10 wonderful years that by her actions she was most grateful for ;-)