Threadkiller

Dave

Ook I know. Don't recall a Viking. Has Ook started to become vocal, he was quiet for a long time?

Red Viking, the bible bashing cunt of that other shit community forum fame. The one I invited and lived to bitterly regret doing so, remember?

And yes, Ook is (or at least recently has been) quite a vocal happy clappy.

biometrics

Red Viking, the bible bashing cunt of that other shit community forum fame. The one I invited and lived to bitterly regret doing so, remember?

And yes, Ook is (or at least recently has been) quite a vocal happy clappy.
Oh right, funny how I had no memory without the "red" bit.

Zakir

Btw, @Tribs @Zakir is an Excel developer. He's got some advanced products developed on that plaform. Perhaps the two of you want to have a chat and see if there is something of mutual interest...
Just informing: It’s a RAD tool, works using Ms Excel. Note: Its not Office Automation or Office Application Development. This RAD tool is an independent executable that uses MsExcel for business data entering and reporting. Using this RAD tool you can develop and deploy extremely fast. There is no other tool similar like this.

Tribs

Just informing: It’s a RAD tool, works using Ms Excel. Note: Its not Office Automation or Office Application Development. This RAD tool is an independent executable that uses MsExcel for business data entering and reporting. Using this RAD tool you can develop and deploy extremely fast. There is no other tool similar like this.
Sounds interesting. Might have clients that are interested