Threadkiller

LD50

Cleaning the gutters this morning, so much soil, moss and small weed.
Anyway, I managed to remove most of it leaving some soil behind. Now, using my high pressure washer...(Bennett)

bennet.jpg

the aim was to blast the rest out exiting through the down pipes. So I bought that big ass ladder the other day from Takealot, if some you remember.
Riiiight....folded the ladder in A frame (still high enough - who knew?). I'm reaching for the top step dragging this Bennett up with the hose pipe attached obviously and electric cord connected to an extension cord - the shit is uncomfortable!!.
Well I got to the top and managed to start spraying. Then something happened with the footing or the ladder I don't know, but I managed to hang on.
Got such a scare I packed everything away and am sitting here beer in hand, still shaking. Fuck this shit. Who needs this

biometrics

Anyway, I managed to remove most of it leaving some soil behind. Now, using my high pressure washer...(Bennett)

View attachment 7266

the aim was to blast the rest out exiting through the down pipes. So I bought that big ass ladder the other day from Takealot, if some you remember.
Riiiight....folded the ladder in A frame (still high enough - who knew?). I'm reaching for the top step dragging this Bennett up with the hose pipe attached obviously and electric cord connected to an extension cord - the shit is uncomfortable!!.
Well I got to the top and managed to start spraying. Then something happened with the footing or the ladder I don't know, but I managed to hang on.
Got such a scare I packed everything away and am sitting here beer in hand, still shaking. Fuck this shit. Who needs this
Wonder if we get this here?

Dave

View attachment 7266

You didn't think to get someone to video as you did it?

GreGorGy

Aaah - what a crush!!!

Road Warrior Animal has been reunited with Hawk.

:cry:

When I was a kid and though wrestling was cool, I liked them, the Harts and The Ultimate Warrior. Natural causes - he was only 60. Hawk was just 46 or something - younger than me - when he pegged.