Threadkiller

Thor

Why did you leave TC, paul?

Saw you and then the next moment cannot tag you.

Paul Hjul

Is Eks here - I honestly have no fucking idea what the origin story of the who Eks crap is

Paul Hjul

Only because you have a unique understanding of radar and gliding just underneath it 😜
No because they managed to royally fuck how to deal with the take down notice issue and I set Hetzner onto them
and their lawyer didn't want to even try to intimidate me

LD50

I am actually not sure RPM ever got fined. Afrihost got fined but like a total pittance by ISPA. There is also the entire shit show that is ISPA.

At the end of the day the raindeer is all to happy to throw people under the bus - regardless of anything else a person might think of the guy RPM seriously side fucked Shaun Kaplan. More importantly as prepared as he is to throw people under the bus he really doesn't like to follow any semblance of the rules.
Shaun did challenge rpm quite a bit but all he received was silence...iirc that is

Paul Hjul

Why did you leave TC, paul?

Saw you and then the next moment cannot tag you.
Scag behaving with the same sort of crap as renders MyBB a shit show. Admin not prepared to sort out the toxicity so not going to risk wasting my time.

Paul Hjul

Shaun did challenge rpm quite a bit but all he received was silence...iirc that is
Ja the two of them had an on again off again type of relationship hardly the issue

the issue - which I am actually very familiar with - was the whole Bheki Langa story

LD50

I am also against people being morons and coming up with crackpot safety conspiracy theories:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dave

I am actually not sure RPM ever got fined. Afrihost got fined but like a total pittance by ISPA. There is also the entire shit show that is ISPA.

At the end of the day the raindeer is all to happy to throw people under the bus - regardless of anything else a person might think of the guy RPM seriously side fucked Shaun Kaplan. More importantly as prepared as he is to throw people under the bus he really doesn't like to follow any semblance of the rules.

I wasn't sure, I reposted the link to what happened in #1562.

Paul Hjul

Ja its really possible but just surprises me. Scag strikes me as a cunt rather than awkward