Threadkiller

LD50

The internet is fikkle. People that thought they owned the show are going to learn some hard lessons.

This site is my new home.
Not to rub it in but you sound more relaxed. Kind of less emotional tsk tsk tsk

Thor

Indeed, I've been there for many years, not happy with what it's become though
There have been many prior incidents, but I lost it when they pushed openweb and defended them - once the legal battles started they changed tune real quick.

biometrics

Not to rub it in but you sound more relaxed. Kind of less emotional tsk tsk tsk
I have no intention of making money from this. A google ad is worth like 0.0001c. But I like having my little corner of the internet with people I have enjoyed talking to over the years.

LD50

There have been many prior incidents, but I lost it when they pushed openweb and defended them - once the legal battles started they changed tune real quick.
And CW vs Afrihost?

Paul Hjul

I don't think he is, @Paul Hjul care to comment?
Um no I am most certainly not against 5G - I don't think they'd invite me to speak at operator focused events on the subject in Berlin, London, Madrid, Amsterdam, Denver and Cape Town (to list the foreign events) if I was.

What I am against is telco's being total fucking morons and lying about it. I am against, especially telcos, conflating New Radio with 5G and ignoring the bigger importance of 5G ecosystems

I am also against people being morons and coming up with crackpot safety conspiracy theories:

If you feel like some walls of text:

Paul Hjul

No, he was the one who worked for bid or buy or takealot and got RPM fined for some breaches iirc
I am actually not sure RPM ever got fined. Afrihost got fined but like a total pittance by ISPA. There is also the entire shit show that is ISPA.

At the end of the day the raindeer is all to happy to throw people under the bus - regardless of anything else a person might think of the guy RPM seriously side fucked Shaun Kaplan. More importantly as prepared as he is to throw people under the bus he really doesn't like to follow any semblance of the rules.

Paul Hjul

And CW vs Afrihost?
Funny enough I have always had a fairly good relationship with everybody I've interacted with at Afrihost - using an AH "refresh" coaster from several years back. Technically I own all of what remains of CW.