Threadkiller

BloodrayneZA

@Craig Matthews posted he had to somehow get permission to move wine for his business, the guy in question started screenshotting and threatening to report the alcohol "crime" to the SAPS.

Oh, and the abzo incident, even after being told how the caretaker had been fired and then committed suicide still thought it was all a big joke.
Yeah but the last few posts were just trolling going in and insults being thrown like rocks off a bridge into the highways.

satanboy

I have notice the "Server hangup" message on other sites now, but just on my work laptop. I don't ever see it on my personal laptop. Must be all the loops I have to go through to get into my work setup.

Craig

@Craig Matthews posted he had to somehow get permission to move wine for his business, the guy in question started screenshotting and threatening to report the alcohol "crime" to the SAPS.

Oh, and the abzo incident, even after being told how the caretaker had been fired and then committed suicide still thought it was all a big joke.

That arsehole is the scum of the earth. Wouldn't mind running into him at some stage. And the snake thing is still a joke to him.
Alcohol being haram in certain peoples beliefs might be a starting point.

Smoking is also haram, but the POS smokes?

biometrics

@satanboy I know you like buying quality stuff... where and what baking tray will last, the stuff I’ve used over the years looks like shit very quickly?

satanboy

@satanboy I know you like buying quality stuff... where and what baking tray will last, the stuff I’ve used over the years looks like shit very quickly?
rather order from Takealot (costs the same but delivery is better)

Rated the best by BBC Food

What is it for? Cookies? Veg or Meat?

If it's for meat and veg, I would rather get a Plancha (but it is going to cost way more). R2,8K. (A new trend.)

Also good for meat & veg is glass. Easy to clean, stays looking the same for years. (I guess you can use baking parchment in this)
Pyrex

Last edited: