Threadkiller

BloodrayneZA

Well at least strip it and have a look. If it's coppery or stiffish then you may be able to solder it.
Yeah I will, I suspect it probably has a meshed core as the cable is quite flexible and well it’s served me for a good number of years, I think at least no more than 5 years ish so I’ll spend the dosh on a new one anyhow. It works great bec normal headsets make my hearing aid feedback and this has a T-coil function that works with my hearing aid, which means no sound can come in from outside the source but it’s kinda weird for me bec I’m not actually used to having one side voiced video communication and not being able to hear myself talk 🤭

satanboy

I have been drooling over the one in our bottle store. But the most expensive drink I have bought was 499. I drink way too fast to make it worthwhile. The bottle was shaped like a snake
I'm going to keep the bottle and fill it with Absolute or Skyy once I empty it.

Tribs

Is the guyser still working though?
Oh it was always working - just the timer was making a noise. A friend tried to explain it to me - about the spark and the dust it creates - but my mind would not grasp it

Jings

Oh it was always working - just the timer was making a noise. A friend tried to explain it to me - about the spark and the dust it creates - but my mind would not grasp it

Sounds like it doesn't need replacing then?

Jings

That noise at 2am tells me it needs replacing. Gave me one helluva fright. The DV board is outside my bedroom. It happened again at 8am and woke the SO.

Ooh, waking up to sparks flying sounds like an experience to give a miss.

Thor

Boys, there is corruption going on at ZARC and the sparks is about to fly when this thing gets uncovered.

biometrics

not because the corrugated iron roof isn't strong enough for the weight?
More likely it burst inside and the plumber recommended moving it outside. Like all geysers should be. Except in the UK, you don't have space.