Threadkiller

LD50

However, I came back from a huge Karoovian sky jol at The Karoo Saloon near Barrydale on Mon. morning. Recovered completely by this morning.
Wonderful performances by Akkedis and The Black Cat Bones
Took some shrooms at around 4am for the first time. I'm not a pro like @biometrics with the psychedelic experience but it was a great end to the evening. Woke up in my car with the front passenger door wide open

biometrics

@spiderz I've been wondering about career changes. Do you really want to code? It's not nearly as satisfying as it was when we were young.

Jings

However, I came back from a huge Karoovian sky jol at The Karoo Saloon near Barrydale on Mon. morning. Recovered completely by this morning.
Wonderful performances by Akkedis and The Black Cat Bones
Took some shrooms at around 4am for the first time. I'm not a pro like @biometrics with the psychedelic experience but it was a great end to the evening. Woke up in my car with the front passenger door wide open
That is awesome. Did the shroom trip reveal your original species?

biometrics

Congrats on your 1st. I was experimenting in my 20s but hardly ever now that I'm old.

spiderz

@spiderz I've been wondering about career changes. Do you really want to code? It's not nearly as satisfying as it was when we were young.
I love the coding part of what i'm doing currently ... and seems like the devs have less work to do ...
I like building stuff ... so, maybe it's time to play with some code again...

biometrics

I love the coding part of what i'm doing currently ... and seems like the devs have less work to do ...
I like building stuff ... so, maybe it's time to play with some code again...
If it's new and exciting by all means. Guess I'm a bit jaded 40 years after my first line of code.

Arzy

Sister tested positive for a 2nd time as well now

Did we ever figure out what happened to V?

biometrics

Sister tested positive for a 2nd time as well now

Did we ever figure out what happened to V?
If I don't get it after today's restaurant visit then I'm invincible. Even if I get mildly sick I won't bother with a test unless it gets worse.

biometrics

Cops in GP seem to think fining is the right approach:

The police's colonel Dimakatso Sello said: “Traffic fines of more than R250,000 were issued for various offences varying from dangerous weapons, drugs, firearms and liquor.”

BloodrayneZA

If I don't get it after today's restaurant visit then I'm invincible. Even if I get mildly sick I won't bother with a test unless it gets worse.
I had to have the test as I work in a warehouse and it’s for work. My proof to claim SSP as I’m unable to work til I’m well enough to go back.