Threadkiller

biometrics

Went to a bar nearby, barman says he's had covid three times and is still unvaccinated (even though having it bad enough to take blood thinners and asthma medication the second time). He also doesn't wear a mask and none of his staff does.
That's why we will never get rid of it completely. Good thing Merc is launching a tablet because there is no fixing stupid.

EADC

Probably found the coolest Pub I have been to found it in Athens randomly next door to the place we stayed, its tiny and just has some barrels you sit at outside the place. The dude tells you all he has is beer so goodluck, just go to the fridge pick what you want and pay.

20210924_175552.jpg

biometrics

Guess I won't be using FNB's car license renewal service again. Ordered 26 Aug and nothing received. Now my current license expired and I'm driving around unlicensed. Wonder if I can initiate a refund?

Düber

Guess I won't be using FNB's car license renewal service again. Ordered 26 Aug and nothing received. Now my current license expired and I'm driving around unlicensed. Wonder if I can initiate a refund?
I usually just go to the post office, if there is a queue (can see it driving past) then I go later or the next day. Much less hassle.