Threadkiller

Spizz

@Spizz how's the stress levels? ;) Moving house is always stressful.

It’s all to come. Transfer is on 25th of October but we’re at the moment waiting on a storage unit as a halfway house to start moving and sorting our stuff out. Hopefully we get one by end of next week and I can start packing and moving things out of current house and get organised.

But it’s been a hectic couple of weeks at work and I’ve a lot on my plate next month too. I’m off to CT for a few days this week and up to Joburg also in a couple of weeks so lots of organising and haven’t had time for anything else really. God knows how I fit in a house move

biometrics

It’s all to come. Transfer is on 25th of October but we’re at the moment waiting on a storage unit as a halfway house to start moving and sorting our stuff out. Hopefully we get one by end of next week and I can start packing and moving things out of current house and get organised.

But it’s been a hectic couple of weeks at work and I’ve a lot on my plate next month too. I’m off to CT for a few days this week and up to Joburg also in a couple of weeks so lots of organising and haven’t had time for anything else really. God knows how I fit in a house move
The whole process is unpleasant, from deciding to buy, applying for a loan, selling your home, moving, settling in... Never mind you still have to work.

LD50

going to Hermanus on Sunday. Will be lunching at the Bientang restaurant

Spizz

30b836ce16c2125c1cea25d83a1dc35d.jpg

Spizz

Had Friday afternoon beer there a couple of weeks ago. Nice place to sit, no idea about the food though.

Spizz

I should add, the fact that it’s all tourists eating and not locals would probably say all it has to.

biometrics

Had Friday afternoon beer there a couple of weeks ago. Nice place to sit, no idea about the food though.
Shared a sea food platter there with the housemate in 2014, wasn’t good, appeared to be frozen box food, not fresh. Obviously may have changed since. Venue and view is great though. Been meaning to go for a drink but keep forgetting. Food prices are quite expensive too.

Spizz

Shared a sea food platter there with the housemate in 2014, wasn’t good, appeared to be frozen box food, not fresh. Obviously may have changed since. Venue and view is great though. Been meaning to go for a drink but keep forgetting. Food prices are quite expensive too.

That’s what I thought. If you are full of tourists it doesn’t matter what you serve them, they ain’t coming back.

Whereas I just battled for a seat in my wife’s place and I reckon I know most of the people in here

biometrics

That’s what I thought. If you are full of tourists it doesn’t matter what you serve them, they ain’t coming back.

Whereas I just battled for a seat in my wife’s place and I reckon I know most of the people in here
Agreed and we haven't been back due to the crappy food and high prices. But it must be difficult to operate there so I understand the frozen foods. Storage and security must be a big issue.

They did give us a quick tour of the cave though.