Threadkiller

Jings

I asked the main treating physician 2 days ago.

I asked him if I would be the unusual case that he would talk about at 80 when he needs stories to tell.

His words - hell no, I am already talking about your case now.
I didn't know this but between the drugs, oxygen even dropped to 28,...

Etc etc.
He says I flat lined twice! He says not long, but long enough that there's no activity, and then heart and breathing would restart again. And it would happen before they could shock me back to life.

So no definitely was NOT my time to go!

Pretty damn incredible dying and coming back to life - twice. Your own story to tell your grandkids.

Has your experience changed your perception towards life? Does it make you want to appreciate every moment?

Tribs

I am still scared of sleeping, and now don't get sleeping tablets so woke up 3 times last night

But was most excellent being back in our bed, with our bedding.

And no fucking Dracula tooth (sugar was checked 3 or 4 times a day)
Yes the sleeping the first few nights kinda left me high and dry too. Then I realised one of the pills I was taking had a wake up after 3 hours and wonder what you are going with your life effect. So I moved that one to morning.

Tribs

I asked the main treating physician 2 days ago.

I asked him if I would be the unusual case that he would talk about at 80 when he needs stories to tell.

His words - hell no, I am already talking about your case now.
I didn't know this but between the drugs, oxygen even dropped to 28,...

Etc etc.
He says I flat lined twice! He says not long, but long enough that there's no activity, and then heart and breathing would restart again. And it would happen before they could shock me back to life.

So no definitely was NOT my time to go!
I must have missed this - that is scary stuff. No wonder you are scared to sleep

Jings

Yes the sleeping the first few nights kinda left me high and dry too. Then I realised one of the pills I was taking had a wake up after 3 hours and wonder what you are going with your life effect. So I moved that one to morning.

How many tablets did the doc put you on?

Tribs

How many tablets did the doc put you on?
Omg lots. And not are they straightforward, but some start with 8 every morning for 5 days. Then 4 every morning for 5 days. Then 2 for the next 5 days and then two every alternate day until finished. And that is only one pill. I have a packet like that.

Jings

Omg lots. And not are they straightforward, but some start with 8 every morning for 5 days. Then 4 every morning for 5 days. Then 2 for the next 5 days and then two every alternate day until finished. And that is only one pill. I have a packet like that.
Dang, don't think I could manage that. It's like eating smarties without the delicious sweet and chocolatety taste.

Dave

You must rattle when you jump up and down