Threadkiller

LD50

decided to manage my drinking.
Found one them clip in tot measures in my desk drawer

LD50

Any you have a joke from your younger years that stood out? Where the funny was secondary to the relevance of the punchline, you know whatta I mean?
Like....Why do women get periods? Cause they deserve it.
Now in the social space and more specifically the digital social space we occupy, this joke would be condemned as sexist, distasteful etc
On the other hand, it's just funny.

spiderz

Spideyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the clean 😎
V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/licks again

LD50

the...erm...best ever live peerformance ever...of DM,..ever BTW....is this one below. In my opinnion

It makes one feeeel good

Venomous

Oh? So what flavoured shit do you like?
Don't really do chocolate and sweets often as it's toooooooo sweet.
I do prefer 70% dark chocolate.

Or if I occasionally drink milo it's without added sugar as nestle already puts in too much. In winter maybe once a month. In summer maybe once the whole season or not at all.

The 70% chocolate can live in the fridge for up to a month as I only eat 1 to 2 blocks max at a time. If im in a hurry to eat it it lasts about 10 days.
And everyone knows - leave my chocolate the fukk alone. (normally buy everyone their own, if they gobble it up it is NOT my problem)

Venomous

V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/licks again
Spideyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!
/does happy dance

Venomous

Any you have a joke from your younger years that stood out? Where the funny was secondary to the relevance of the punchline, you know whatta I mean?
Like....Why do women get periods? Cause they deserve it.
Now in the social space and more specifically the digital social space we occupy, this joke would be condemned as sexist, distasteful etc
On the other hand, it's just funny.
Now that's never phased me. Only person, besides me, that ever knows is mr.

Don't get mood swings or pains. Just means no sex for 3 days as I don't wanna clean the mess that makes.
But the day after it's time to practise for procreation like bunnies 🤣😇😂