Threadkiller

satanboy

I am really irritated with the discrepancies between the ratings of imdb and rottentomatoes for the same movie.
1622286000377.png

satanboy

A South African (ex) has his own series on the History channel.
1622287645531.png
Cliff Simon
Actor, Stargate: Continuum (2008), Egoli: Place of Gold, 24, The Americans...

Seldom Bucket

@Spizz I hope you are happy now your curse of being a vegetable has forced me to find some really, really tasty recipes. Some really great tasting stuff . And I bought a pack of biltong today and thanks to your curse I feel dirty

Grant

I went for the great covid vaccine unblinding reveal today.

Turns out I got the active vaccination in Nov last year.
Was a bit of an anti climax of sorts - but was not spared the frigging nasal swabs up the snout.

Oh, we get a bit of paper and a card for international travel purposes etc - something a 6yr old with a 15yr pc can copy and crib.
All rather pointless given I can still contract and carry covid

biometrics

Thought I'd go work at a restaurant during load shedding. Nope they can't make decaf coffee without power but they have filter coffee. Thought I'd chance it. 30 minutes later caffeine overdose. Hate that feeling. Slight vision distortion, shaking hands, trouble focussing.

satanboy

Thought I'd go work at a restaurant during load shedding. Nope they can't make decaf coffee without power but they have filter coffee. Thought I'd chance it. 30 minutes later caffeine overdose. Hate that feeling. Slight vision distortion, shaking hands, trouble focussing.
Did you get a lot of tips?