Threadkiller

biometrics

My daughters cat is in a cone just now.
Seems so cruel. My cat is a part feral cat, he wasn't going to cope with it. So we spoke to the vet and he suggested a baby t-shirt/onesie. Cat freaked out when I tried to put it on him, so we hacked it into a buttoned vest. The jacket options at the vet shop in the mall were for dogs and weren't really suitable.

Spizz

Seems so cruel. My cat is a part feral cat, he wasn't going to cope with it. So we spoke to the vet and he suggested a baby t-shirt/onesie. Cat freaked out when I tried to put it on him, so we hacked it into a buttoned vest. The jacket options at the vet shop in the mall were for dogs and weren't really suitable.

Yeah, that looks pretty comfortable for him. The cone must be terrifying for them, I can’t imagine either it my cats accepting it gracefully.

Spizz

Luxembourg were beating Portugal 1-0 after half an hour played. So I stuck R50 on Portugal winning 3-1 and boom, won R375

Sinbad

Every now and again I like seeing what I can straight swap mine for. So many options...
My new wheels come Saturday
8d6bfd6d62a766273cc467e735dcef56.jpg

Spizz

I’m pretty boring when it comes to cars. If I was buying now I’d go for a Qasquai. I had one for a few months as a rental and it was real nice.