Threadkiller

biometrics

And? It tastes good, he can afford it, what’s the issue?
And it’s very helpful with weight loss. Super tasty and very low in kJ. Perfect snack when you get hungry.

And good biltong is equally or more expensive, here’s J&M snapsticks at R667/kg:

Anyway, I bought both the vegan biltong and J&M.

Here’s J&M sliced beef at R499/kg:

biometrics

Vegan Africa

Received a few days ago. SO complained to them as it was not available on the website and they replied "Just pre-order."
Is this less chewy, a different brand? I didn’t order from them as it says out of stock. Faithful by Nature is a bit more expensive, but the many reviews rave about it so worth a try (as in ordered 8 bags ;)).

Going to get stuck into their food next week all week. Haven't had it yet, looking forward to it going by how tasty the biltong is.

Spizz

I just went to Checkers liquor for a nice bottle of whisky for a present, and it only opens at 10am due to the gov regs. Fucking unbelievable. So now I need to go and stand in a queue to get into the store in the shortened hours it's opened. Don't these fucking idiots who make these rules at least have a single brain cell that works?

satanboy

Is this less chewy, a different brand? I didn’t order from them as it says out of stock. Faithful by Nature is a bit more expensive, but the many reviews rave about it so worth a try (as in ordered 8 bags ;)).
The packaging is different and this tastes the best I've ever had.

biometrics

I just went to Checkers liquor for a nice bottle of whisky for a present, and it only opens at 10am due to the gov regs. Fucking unbelievable. So now I need to go and stand in a queue to get into the store in the shortened hours it's opened. Don't these fucking idiots who make these rules at least have a single brain cell that works?
And it’s Thursday, last day.

Order from Sixty60. R35 delivery. In app. Delivered within the hour. It’s Checkers/Liquor btw. They operate in Her*anus.

Last edited:

Spizz

And it’s Thursday, last day.

Order from Sixty60. R35 delivery. In app. Delivered within the hour. It’s Checkers/Liquor btw. They operate in Her*anus.

I've seen them about and have the app, but never tried them. But I went back to the mall just now and the queue for Checkers liquor actually reached the revolving doors beside the Wimpy. Absolute madness. So I strolled to the liquor store at Food Lovers and walked straight in and bought a bottle. Home now and not leaving until next week :D