Threadkiller

Arzy

So it hasn't been manufactured yet? Or hasn't been painted yet? Weird.
Guessing they have a couple standing around or coming off the line and she can pick the one she wants. Either way, definitely not demo or pre-registered models.

biometrics

Guessing they have a couple standing around or coming off the line and she can pick the one she wants. Either way, definitely not demo or pre-registered models.
The pricing is just suspicious, all I'm saying.

Tribs

All this talk of death and dying - it's me and Netcare on Monday regards my mother's death in their emergency room on Christmas eve.

Shit is going to fly in every direction. It will be that one "no holds barred" day in my life.
Its going to be some day!!
Good luck. I wish you strength and resolve

Grant

Mmm...apparently I'm assisting the missus to buy a new car...I somehow agreed to this during a night where a lot of wine was involved.
Assisting may be one thing, but do you even remember anything about a new car - or was that also a bit of a surprise?

Arzy

Assisting may be one thing, but do you even remember anything about a new car - or was that also a bit of a surprise?
I have a vague recollection, didn't take it too seriously

GreGorGy

True story: so I am out last night talking to some people. They're ready to recant every single conspiracy theory out there and they believe a whole fuck ton of them. Currently, Bill Gates is there antichrist who is trying to sterilise and chip us.

There is absolutely fuckall you can do to change minds or even make people think so I seldom bother. But I figured I would ask what they thought of Trump. And I lasted about 10 seconds into that discussion when I had to leave. For all the arguments for and against and even indifferent to Trump, I finally heard one that opened my eyes to everything: the one commented, somewhat derisively, that he is a Gemini after all.

LD50

True story: so I am out last night talking to some people. They're ready to recant every single conspiracy theory out there and they believe a whole fuck ton of them. Currently, Bill Gates is there antichrist who is trying to sterilise and chip us.

There is absolutely fuckall you can do to change minds or even make people think so I seldom bother. But I figured I would ask what they thought of Trump. And I lasted about 10 seconds into that discussion when I had to leave. For all the arguments for and against and even indifferent to Trump, I finally heard one that opened my eyes to everything: the one commented, somewhat derisively, that he is a Gemini after all.
I'm an Aquarius. According to those in the know, I'm a nonconformist, a free spirit and a horrible cunt.