The totally cool no stress US election thread

R

[)roi(]

Did you see the link I posted?
Yes... but when has Forbes ever been correct about the stock market? Shall we review what they said during the pandemic about the market and a recovery?

Plus I assume you just want me to ignore, that Forbes is a notable pro Democrat media outlet. I'd believe Steve Forbes before I believe Forbes.

biometrics

Yes... but when has Forbes ever been correct about the stock market? Shall we review what they said during the pandemic about market and a recovery?

Plus I assume you just want me to ignore, that Forbes is a notable pro Democrat media outlet.
Sigh. Why do I bother.

biometrics

Your opinion is not a fact... a hypothesis is also not a fact, but unlike opinions it's based on stated set of presumptions.
You provided none.
I asked if you read the article. You respond that it's democratic propaganda and that it's my opinion.

Do you see the problem here?

R

[)roi(]

I asked if you read the article. You respond that it's democratic propaganda and that it's my opinion.

Do you see the problem here?
...and that's somehow proof that you're correct about a bubble because...
I'd give you credit if you came up with your own hypothesis demonstrating that you has some grasp of the markets...

Remember you said...
I've watched these since the 90's. It's a bubble and you know it. But keep drinking the cool-aid. Hope you cash in before the crash.
...but instead you post an article. :rolleyes: ...and that's somehow supposed to represent your knowledge of the market since the 90s :rolleyes:
...an article published on the 28th August 2020, with no mention of a bubble? i'm missing your 30 years of knowledge?

biometrics

So a few tech companies in the US are now worth more than all of European stock?

Tell me another one.

R

[)roi(]

So a few tech companies in the US are now worth more than all of European stock?

Tell me another one.
..and your point is...
These were the levels before covid; then the market took a big dive, and now it back at the same levels or higher...

biometrics

Ignore all the ANTIFA, BLM violence... they're just peaceful protesters burning, looting, murdering, etc...
...the real problem according to Joe is police, "extremists", "opportunists", and "right wing militias". :rolleyes:
Sounds about right.