The totally cool no stress US election thread

Dave

The brainwashing starts in school... no wonder these juvenile morons are Marxists.

Quoting Beck? Makes you a juvenile moron troll.

During Barack Obama's presidency, Beck promoted numerous falsehoods and conspiracy theories about Obama, his administration, George Soros, and others.[16][17][18][19][20]

Beck rejects the scientific consensus on climate change.[125] Beck contests the evidence, citing personal beliefs, "There is more proof for the resurrection of Jesus than man-made climate change."[125] He also views the American Clean Energy and Security Act as a form of wealth redistribution, and he has promoted a petition rejecting the Kyoto Protocol.[126]

Beck suggested that Obama was building FEMA concentration camps to put opponents in,[150] that Obama was planning to fake a terrorist attack such as the Oklahoma City bombing in order to boost the administration's popularity,[151] and that Obama was the "puppet" of George Soros.[152] He frequently likened Obama and his administration to Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich.[150] Beck falsely claimed that the John Holdren who led the Office of Science and Technology Policy in the Obama administration "proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."[153]

Beck argued in 2009 that Obama has repeatedly shown "a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture", saying "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist."

In 2009, lawyers for Beck brought a case (Beck v. Eiland-Hall) against the owner of a satirical website named GlennBeckRapedAndMurderedAYoungGirlIn1990.com with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). The claim that the domain name of the website is itself defamatory was described as a first in cyberlaw.[186] Beck's lawyers argued that the site infringed on his trademarked name and that the domain name should be turned over to Beck.[187] The WIPO ruled against Beck, but Eiland-Hall voluntarily transferred the domain to Beck anyway, saying that the First Amendment had been upheld and that he no longer had a use for the domain name.[188]

satanboy

In 2015, Owens was CEO of Degree180, a marketing agency that offered consultation, production, and planning services.[2][7] The website included a blog which frequently posted anti-conservative and anti-Trump content, including mockery of his penis size.[7][21] In a 2015 column that Owens wrote for the site, she criticized conservative Republicans, writing about the "bat-shit-crazy antics of the Republican Tea Party," adding, "The good news is, they will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope), and then we can get right on with the OBVIOUS social change that needs to happen, IMMEDIATELY."

satanboy

Owens launched SocialAutopsy.com in 2016, a website she said would expose bullies on the Internet by tracking their digital footprint.[2][4][13] The site would have solicited users to take screenshots of offensive posts and send them to the website, where they would be categorized by the user's name.[13] She used crowdfunding on Kickstarter for the website.

The proposal was immediately controversial, drawing criticism that Owens was de-anonymizing (doxing) Internet users and violating their privacy.[2][24] According to The Daily Dot, "People from all sides of the anti-harassment debate were quick to criticize the database, calling it a public shaming list that would encourage doxing and retaliatory harassment."[25] Both conservatives and progressives involved in the Gamergate controversy condemned the website.[2]

In response, people began posting Owens' private details online.[2] Owens blamed, with scant evidence, the doxing on progressives involved in the Gamergate controversy.[2][24] After this, she earned the support of conservatives involved in the Gamergate controversy, including right-wing political commentators and Trump supporters Milo Yiannopoulos and Mike Cernovich.[2] After this, Owens became a conservative, saying in 2017, "I became a conservative overnight ... I realized that liberals were actually the racists. Liberals were actually the trolls ... Social Autopsy is why I'm conservative"

satanboy

In May 2018, Owens suggested that "something bio-chemically happens" to women who do not marry or have children, and she linked to the Twitter handles of Sarah Silverman, Chelsea Handler, and Kathy Griffin, saying that they were "evidentiary support" of this theory.[34][35] Silverman responded: "It seems to me that by tweeting this, you would like to maybe make us feel badly. I'd say this is evidenced by ur effort to use our twitter handles so we would see. My heart breaks for you, Candy. I hope you find happiness in whatever form that takes."[34] Owens responded, accusing Silverman of supporting terrorists and crime gangs.

:LOL:

This woman is nuttier than a bag of mad ferrets.

Dave

1598628361581.jpeg
BOSTON (AP) — Vermin Supreme, the perennial presidential candidate who wears a boot on his head and promises every American a free pony, is mounting a write-in campaign for the U.S. Senate in Massachusetts.
In a video posted Monday on YouTube, the performance artist proclaims himself a Libertarian alternative to U.S. Sen. Edward Markey and U.S. Rep. Joe Kennedy III, the Democrats battling it out in next Tuesday’s primary. Two Republicans, Kevin O’Connor and Shiva Ayyadurai, are also running.
Democrats are seen as having a distinct edge in Massachusetts, whose entire congressional delegation is Democratic.

Supreme, who has listed a Rockport, Massachusetts, address on campaign documents in the past, told NBC10 Boston his candidacy is “a lark.”
He said he decided to jump into the race after learning that some disaffected voters were writing his name on mail-in and absentee ballots.
“I’m the only candidate who has released their dental records,” he says in the video, holding up an X-ray of his teeth. “None of my opponents have released their dental records. Are they soft on plaque? They may be.”

Dave

Sanitation workers cleaning out a vault toilet in the Flathead National Forest in Montana said they found a "poop-soaked phone" at the bottom of the toilet tank and were shocked to discover it still works.

Tracy Kau of A-1 Sanitation said he and his team were cleaning out the tank of the vault toilet near Holland Lake when he spotted the iPhone 11 Pro at the bottom.

"I was kind of in shock. I was like 'Whoa, there's a phone,'" Kau told KRTV. "We tried to not just suck it up or whatever, and then we went to get the grabbers. We have some grabbers that can grab like bottles and stuff, Cody grabbed it out."

Kau and his teammates, Cody Evert and Tanner Stevenson, sanitized the phone, plugged it in and were shocked to discover it still worked.

The men said they were unable to get any information from the phone because the screen was locked, and employees at Verizon and Apple said they were unable to access the information on the device without the owner's permission.

Kau said the team was finally able to get some identifying information by popping the device's SIM card into another phone.

Dave

1598630766507.jpeg

Firefighters in Florida said they rescued a kitten trapped in an underground storm drainage pipe between two manholes.

Delray Beach Fire and Rescue said a woman contacted firefighters Wednesday afternoon to report hearing a meow coming from underneath Congress Avenue in Delray Beach.

The firefighters arrived and determined there was a kitten stuck in a pipe between manholes, about 6 feet underground.

The department said the rescuers used water from a hose to guide the kitten to where a firefighter was able to go down a manhole and bring the feline back to the surface.

Dave

Authorities in Florida called for help from an animal handler when deputies were unable to wrangle a loose bull that took an overnight tour of a city.

The Broward County Sheriff's Office confirmed deputies responded Tuesday night to search for a bull seen running loose through the streets of Cooper City.

The bull was caught on video by witnesses and doorbell cameras.

A police helicopter and an animal handler were called in to assist with effortsto locate and capture the bovine.

The bull was seen still wandering loose at 4 a.m. Wednesday, but reports indicated the animal was captured in the morning.

Dave

Ludicrous... but then Marxists are always inconsistent -- political tumbleweeds.

So is Bernie Sanders a Trump supporter now?

An interesting statement.

They were strongly influenced by the post–World War far-right, which held common beliefs such as anti-Marxism, anti-liberalism and antisemitism, along with nationalism.

America First, MAGA...