The totally cool no stress US election thread

Dave

R

[)roi(]

R

[)roi(]

Stupid idiot comes back and edits the post, but apparently too stupid to understand they are old photos of injured Australians and fuckall to do with the USA.

STOP POSTING FAKE STORIES, YOU DUMB IDIOT.
Triggered much :ROFLMAO:

biometrics

Dudes, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but the constant stream of unverified twitter posts and poop icons isn't working, is it? Shouldn't we go for higher quality posts and then debates about it?

Dave

Dudes, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but the constant stream of unverified twitter posts and poop icons isn't working, is it? Shouldn't we go for higher quality posts and then debates about it?

The poop icons were being used as a more gentle method of pointing out off topic or fake posts made.

Apparently they were too subtle and it's taken actually shouting and swearing to get some of the fake shit deleted.

It would help if Droid could be helped to understand what the thread is about, which isn't BLM, or Antifa, or police shootings or any other racist alt right shit he continues to post.

It's supposed to be about the US election, Trump/Pence and Biden/Harris.

biometrics

I might add, I don't generally watch twitter posts as it's mostly not worth it.

Dave

I might add, I don't generally watch twitter posts as it's mostly not worth it.

I recognised the Aus police uniforms even before clicking through.

The sad part is that there are actually multiple tweets making the point that the original tweet is fake news and it shows Droid doesn't even read the tweet thread before posting it here.

biometrics

I recognised the Aus police uniforms even before clicking through.

The sad part is that there are actually multiple tweets making the point that the original tweet is fake news and it shows Droid doesn't even read the tweet thread before posting it here.
Which diminishes his posts. It's his loss as members end up scrolling past. Imo it's better to post less but of high quality and to engage the topic rather than spam your belief thinking it would convince others. It doesn't. But, it's a free forum so we all roll our own way...

dabean

Aiming left or right of each other is equally pointless.

You still miss.

dabean

I actually don't give a fuck who wins the election, I just don't like Droid's attitude or shit posting.
I blame social media (selecting for the extremes) and the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.

jasong

Lowlife two-bit criminals, the lot of them:

NY attorney general demands Eric Trump testimony in Trump probe

The New York attorney general has asked a judge to order the testimony of Donald Trump's son in a probe of the president and his private businesses.

The investigation centres on whether Eric Trump and the Trump Organization improperly inflated assets.

Mr Trump, executive vice-president of the Trump Organization, dismissed the probe as "prosecutorial misconduct".

The investigation is one of several into the president's business dealings. Mr Trump denies any wrongdoing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R

[)roi(]

What's in a logo and symbolism....
A little bit from the conspiracy side...
1598377337258.png
Death To America.

Satanic coincidences

Satanic symbol

1598377517215.png
Rotated

1598377530973.png

D2C logo
1598377587820.png

Other satanic symbolism.