• Yes, free with a random draw

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Yes, I'll buy one

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Yes, I'll buy an entry to a raffle

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Seldom Bucket

Attached is the vector file as a .svg. Note your regular image viewer will likely not display it. If you open it in a browser you'll only see the house not the name as the browser has a white background. It will work on their site though.

Unfortunately there is no feature to share designs.

Joshua from printry.co.za says the following re sharing a design:

So if we can agree on a design, he'll do it for us and you can then just email him direct and he'll organise it for you. So can we agree on a small logo to the left front and none on the back?
Not seeing the .svg file

Lissal

I would love to win a hoodie as me and my boyfriend wear them all the time. We look childish I know, but maybe that’s’ why we are so connected. It's never too late to find your young side even in your relationship. My parents always told me that it's very important to keep things as simple as possible and to do whatever makes you feel good. This is why I thought that since me and him will always be kids in our hearts, he would definitely appreciate the matching hoodies that I bought for us to wear on our getaways!

Last edited:

Alduinn

I would love to win a hoodie as me and my boyfriend wear them all the time. We look childish I know, but maybe that’s’ why we are so connected.

Kornhole

I would love to win a hoodie as me and my boyfriend wear them all the time. We look childish I know, but maybe that’s’ why we are so connected. It's never too late to find your young side even in your relationship.
Ban her

Tarinaci

I would love to win a hoodie as me and my boyfriend wear them all the time. We look childish I know, but maybe that’s’ why we are so connected.