The Funny Pictures and Jokes Thread

BloodrayneZA

Why? Do you like cows?

Or are your udders hanging down on your stomach?

:ROFLMAO:
Of course, from age of 13 I was raising up bull calves up til I was 19.

Now when I approach a field of cows, I call them and they come to me. Yup total strangers that I’ve never met. I am able to mimic certain animals and mooing like a cow is one of them, it sounds so real you’d swear there was a cow in the kitchen or office. Lol.

even my mom calls me a cow instead of a bitch. It’s fitting as I tend to be a moody old cow at times.

So yeah I love cows. My biological father was a cattle farmer so it’s in my blood

BloodrayneZA

As a stupid question and get a cool story.
Yeah well it’s logical - my mom loves pigs and is a collector, I’ve lost count of how many pig collectibles she owns now. I’m going to buy her a cute pig iPhone cover when she upgrades for her birthday

Might settle on this one as it’s really cute or the fat sitting pig one.
9E3DF193-15C7-4C36-9D7B-1342B5AFC41A.jpegFC7CB6AA-86F9-40F9-AA73-41F45D6368A3.jpeg

Last edited:

Jings

Yeah well it’s logical - my mom loves pigs and is a collector, I’ve lost count of how many pig collectibles she owns now. I’m going to buy her a cute pug iPhone cover when she upgrades for her birthday

View attachment 2556View attachment 2557

Both cute - we need a cute picture thread.

Tribs

Yeah well it’s logical - my mom loves pigs and is a collector, I’ve lost count of how many pig collectibles she owns now. I’m going to buy her a cute pug iPhone cover when she upgrades for her birthday

View attachment 2556View attachment 2557
Now I would go for a Meerkat if I was to get an animal on my phone. But I won't be.
1590406527398.png