The Funny Pictures and Jokes Thread

Moosedrool

I got slapped with a 2 week ban by someone anonymous for "Necromancy" - but that was back in March.

View attachment 40535

Now look, I have understanding and compassion if your vagina yeast infection flares up whenever someone posts in a thread after n days, but all you have to do then is configure your forum to lock threads after n-1 days. Don't take it out on members of the forum. Especially members that have such a, let's call it unique, style of contributing that there are entire threads dedicated to their kind of posts. Go search for thread titles with my name in - there are a few.

I might go back if an apology is issued, after all I am an understanding and compassionate guy. I took a few weeks of abstinence from all online forums before carefully deciding which I will continue to grace with my presence.

View attachment 40536

I was banned last year for 2 months for pulling a thread out from 2004

IMG_5809.jpeg

Rouxenator

I was banned last year for 2 months for pulling a thread out from 2004

View attachment 40655
The ban was nothing - it is the concept that irked me. No engagement, no mod name, just bam! Totalitarian Orwellian censorship. I cannot associate with that. I am a man of little to no moral values - but that is a big no for me.

The whole thing is just so wrong that I have now shunned broad media and have actually had good success in getting people off of them. Removing anything of their off google news feeds, not following on facebook, etc. I'll probably dial up the anti-broadmedia vibe in time to come.

Anyways, here's Wonderwall.

WhatsApp Prent 2024-05-21 om 13.22.37_ac32461e.jpg

Moosedrool

The ban was nothing - it is the concept that irked me. No engagement, no mod name, just bam! Totalitarian Orwellian censorship. I cannot associate with that. I am a man of little to no moral values - but that is a big no for me.

The whole thing is just so wrong that I have now shunned broad media and have actually had good success in getting people off of them. Removing anything of their off google news feeds, not following on facebook, etc. I'll probably dial up the anti-broadmedia vibe in time to come.

Anyways, here's Wonderwall.

View attachment 40656

Bwana does the necro bans. 🤣 Or so I think cause he made a thread moaning about it and said the next person who does this gets the hammer. 2 threads immediately popped up one from pineapple smurf and one from me.

Not gonna lie I asked for it but it’s better if they’re not hidden soft bans so the other members know you’re on timeout.

Rouxenator

Bwana does the necro bans. 🤣 Or so I think cause he made a thread moaning about it and said the next person who does this gets the hammer. 2 threads immediately popped up one from pineapple smurf and one from me.

Not gonna lie I asked for it but it’s better if they’re not hidden soft bans so the other members know you’re on timeout.
Well then, if he apologises and they fix the forum to lock threads after x days of inactivity I might go back.

Otherwise you will find me here.
WhatsApp Prent 2024-05-20 om 16.10.49_368f4dc6.jpg